343i Community Forum Spartan Company

Drizzy_Dan

I read the description and everything. "Elite Spartan Company" I thought it sounded cool, and I know I was good enough to join via qualification. However, I looked at the list and I saw SD and Yoshi. 

What.

Guess I'll join for the crowd control... If I'm ever teamed alongside those two... May Twam be with me. 

(SD is good, but this isn't Combat Evolved so I'm just going to be betrayed instead.)

• 4 months later...

Cool stuff! I may be sending a request very soon! My current company seems to be mostly inactive although it's a bunch of people supposedly working towards Achilles.

Thanks for the bump Yoshi!

Welcome aboard Ranger Oz. See you on the virtual battlefield. 

• Like 1

Alpha Team's doing really well on their commendations. 

I was thinking about hopping over, but that'd probably result in a backfire from Coldfreeze and crew.

It's good to be back on the forums. it's been years since my 360 died and i haven't been able to play any games due to having no console. But i came back to see how much the community has evolved on here. man i miss halo 3-4 haven't played 5 yet. so much i have missed and so much i have forgotten. Good to be back here.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

A Spartan Company is a group system 343i has implemented into Halo 5 and Waypoint that tracks stats and commendations. Ultimately its a clan system that rewards players that play together through a mix of small requisition packs and exclusive armor. It's non essential to gameplay, and to be completely honest the way it was implemented tainted the multiplayer system in regards to Warzone. It encouraged farming of kills rather than playing the objective so for a few months the playlist was very toxic.

• Like 1