Bowser's Castle MK64

TurbTastic

This racetrack is a remake of Bowser’s Castle from Mario Kart 64. Features include a fire-breathing Bowser statue, scripted crate Thwomps, and a lava bridge. Speed boost powerups work like mushroom boosts, and there’s another powerup near the end that drops crates on opponents just ahead of you. Since there are so many sharp 90 degree turns I added infection shields in some places which work like bumpers. Laps take about 1 minute and 30 seconds. The map is designed for mongoose racing and supports up to 16 players. Play with my race gametype for the best experience.

image_zpsfujwgjsg.jpeg

image_zpsvz6ysncz.jpeg

image_zpshnvmpthd.jpeg

image_zpslxbtr0m8.jpeg

image_zps673cedif.jpeg

image_zpseckk4laj.jpeg

image_zpskwvtwjta.jpeg

image_zpsaqzeoz65.jpeg

image_zpsbvatnyjp.jpeg

image_zpsnmwxgjr6.jpeg

post-64392-0-68249600-1445211049_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Very good, I remember hating this map... Still do... Anyways, I might actually give this a download when I get my Xbox One. I'll take a look at the Rainbow Road. However, I liked SNES's Rainbow Road better... But Wii is OKAY, I guess.

It's a requirement that its theme song be played in all events that this map is featured in.

Now play the Metal music from the Wii U version.

Edited by Arachny
  • Like 1

Very good, I remember hating this map... Still do... Anyways, I might actually give this a download when I get my Xbox One. I'll take a look at the Rainbow Road. However, I liked SNES's Rainbow Road better... But Wii is OKAY, I guess.

Now play the Metal music from the Wii U version.

He also made the SNES version :)