Halo 5 launch playlists announced

@Azaxx

That was what I was wondering as well. More gametypes should surely be available in custom games, gametypes like infection. If not, people will probably flood the Waypoint forums and it'll be added in no time.

My only significant gripe is that there is no dedicated Objective Playlist. Sure, it may be a very small population compared to others, but it still makes me saltier than the Bonneville Salt Flats. CTF is my go-to mode.

Oh, and no hooplah goof-off mode. Me sad indeed. Though breaking my knuckles in Breakout will relieve some of the tension.

• Like 2

My only significant gripe is that there is no dedicated Objective Playlist. Sure, it may be a very small population compared to others, but it still makes me saltier than the Bonneville Salt Flats. CTF is my go-to mode.

Oh, and no hooplah goof-off mode. Me sad indeed. Though breaking my knuckles in Breakout will relieve some of the tension.

Depending on how successful the objective gametypes in H5G are, I imagine 343i will make their own playlists. But seeing as the past few Halo games haven't had large populations in those playlists it's not worth it at launch. The best idea is to confine everybody to a very small amount of choices to maximize the concentration of players.

• Like 1