Greetings

SUB JANI

Hello everyone, just moved here from the official Waypoint forums. The place has been going downhill for the past few years with nothing but constant complaining and power tripping mods, but the reason I left was because snickerdoodle has banned me for 3 weeks after I posted a 'Shrek is love, Shrek is life' type short story with the Arbiter and MC.

The post itself contained no profanities or inappropriate content and did not violate the community guidelines, and when asked, she couldn't provide a legitimate reason for the ban, so I decided it was time to jump ship and move to greener pastures. 

A few things about myself: I like playing MCC and I'm hyped for Halo 5 and Wars 2. I also like commenting and lurking, so I hope I can become a constructive member of this community. 

• Like 2

We got another lurker! Woot!

Welcome to the forums; You wouldn't be the first to convert from Waypoint, and we believe in warm welcomes. We hope you enjoy your stay here; Don't be afraid to participate! :)

After your fifth post, you'll be able to use the shoutbox and interact with others in chat. That's usually where the most of my time goes ^u^

Feel free to explore!

Thank you! Also, I heard that the mods here are at least not that strict and uptight.

They tend to be more friendly than the mods on Waypoint and can at least be reasoned with. Just don't do stuff you know is not right and you should be fine.

Welcome to the forums, SUB JANI. I am a moderator here and if you need any help I and the rest of the staff here would be more than willing to lend a hand. I hope you enjoy these forums. We looks to have a great time when Halo 5 Launches later this month. :)