343I Community Breakout League

Yoshi1176

If anybody in a decent team needs a player more, I'm happy to join. If you need credentials so ensure that you won't need to carry me (Preferably, I won't have to carry anyone either), I was Pro during the beta in Breakout (Top 200 players in the world), which I'm pretty sure means I'll be ok. ish.

:)

If anybody in a decent team needs a player more, I'm happy to join. If you need credentials so ensure that you won't need to carry me (Preferably, I won't have to carry anyone either), I was Pro during the beta in Breakout (Top 200 players in the world), which I'm pretty sure means I'll be ok. ish.

:)

I am trying to recruit GSD... so there is that.

Also. Team name is:

PILE OF BACON:

1. Total Mayh3m

• Like 2

I'll join. I need my comrades to join me in this war.

- Surf Destruct 

-

-

-

Potential band names include:

Remoraid Not Lemonade

Fajita Not Vegita

The Yellow Snowmen

Besten Scraing

Goodly Greaten

Finite Fossil Fuels

And/or whatever else is funny.

Edited by Health Destruct

Thanks! You bet against your own team......

Well their only weakness is Church... They have Mayh3m (who plays tactfully aggressive), RSR who just uses nooby tactics with skill, and GSD who doesn't have any weakness... He sees us all as bacon...

Sign me up!

I have a crew, but I am willing to come in as a free agent for the first season. Get to know more people and all.

Hey FRYMEN, caught you over on RUL forums! Welcome to the site. If you have a squad have them join here and sign up using the examples above!

If you want to be a free agent you can sign up in the free agent thread found in the OP.

Update!!!

I'm proud to announce that we have made huge strides in connecting the Halo community. We are working closely with Halo Customs, Forge Hub, GrifballHub and many more in order to give you guys the greatest event in the history of this forum.

As of now, at current rate this event will be the largest Halo event to happen in a long time because it isn't just one community, its multiple coming together as one giant Halo community like it should be.

This is also one of the largest pushes in Staff history, with people from every branch of staff helping in some way or another, whether it is advertisement, communicating with other communities or even making the banner you see in the OP, it's a group effort and I can not stress enough how important your participation is.

We've been working day and night (literally, I'm at school talking to other communities and sending mail on my phone.)

We can't do this without our community, so get out there and get in the game!

• Like 5