DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FOR A DISC

CHIEFOSITY

Only the collectors version which was code form is allowed to be exchanged for a physical disc at the retailer where you preordered it.
If you bought the game digitally on the Xbox Marketplace, you cannot exchange it, as you were always buying it digitally and never physically.

Xbox is code form as well... But I live in Canada... And EB games (GameStop) said they do not exchange codes! I was also told that we give 343 the code on the 20th and they ship out a copy to be there for the 27th... But idk what is for sure yet.

Do you have any links that show, that is the way to do it? Or is it just speculation?

I don't think the Limited Collectors Edition code can be exchanged though since these packages are shipped before the 27th in order to pre-download. The rest of the codes should be able to be exchanged.

It all depends on the retailer and you should call them to be sure.

Yes the code can be exchanged! 343 said it them self! Just waiting to find out how! And u get the game on the 20TH! Just can't play until the 27TH. 343 said they would offer a disk at no additional cost! Just give them the code! I'm just curious to know how and where! :/ they should have released those details already instead of last minute!

Also my damn iPhone spell check f*cked up my name tag! Any way to edit the name? Supposed to be "CHIEFOSITY"

Yes the code can be exchanged! 343 said it them self! Just waiting to find out how! And u get the game on the 20TH! Just can't play until the 27TH. 343 said they would offer a disk at no additional cost! Just give them the code! I'm just curious to know how and where! :/ they should have released those details already instead of last minute!

Also my damn iPhone spell check f*cked up my name tag! Any way to edit the name? Supposed to be "CHIEFOSITY"

I've changed your log on and display names to "CHIEFOSITY". So the older "CHEIFOSITY" will now be invalid, you've been emailed as well a copy of the message.

I just got it! That's so cool!! How the hell did u do that! U part of 343 or what hahahaha! Appreciate it! Thank u

Since EB games said they don't exchange disk, how else am I supposed to go abouts getting a disk

I'm a community moderator, I've got a few tricks up my sleeves.

Go contact the manager of your local store and see what they can do for you, and show them the statement 343i/Microsoft gave out about the transferring code/disc.

• 2 weeks later...

so... i bought the collectors edition from GameStop but will i recieve the thing on october 20th?

You should check that with Gamestop. We don't know what each individual retailer will do.