Site Banner Contest 2015

Yoshi1176

Site Banner Contest

Greetings, Yoshi here with yet another contest!

With Halo 5 coming out in just a few days, we need to prepare the site, this includes the banners, you see them everyday, covered in prometheans, grunts, hunters and Crawlers, it's our logo. That is old news though... So I need you guys to make us some new ones. Banners so spectacular that the art department will need to be re-staffed. The cream of the crop will be taken and put up on the banner, the others, well... you tried.

Guidelines:

The banners must look like they do now just with a splash of Halo 5.

Look at the current banners for an idea of what they should look like.

You can sumbit as many as you want.

No copying other peoples work.

No animation, keep everything static please.

Any questions ask below.

All forum rules apply.

End Date: October 27th @ 11:59 EST

I can not wait to see what you guys come up with, some will be marvelous some will be bad, but for your effort even if you don't get yours up on the banner you will still get an award.

Now get cooking!

Post your work below!

• Like 8

I saw this and had to make a banner.  My first post so please be gentle! :)

I really like this! I think there should be emphasis on John and Locke in the new banner. Do you think you can format it to keep the same color scheme and pics but maybe size it down and format it to this template?: 

z637wRH.png

• 2 weeks later...

Do we have the original 343i Community forum PSD anywhere? Would like to take a stab a a design

Ok so i didn't find the OG forum banner so i just made my own from what i could find. Here is my first entry. 

On the website's background:

15s7l6t.jpg

On transparent background:

14uw8pj.png

Thank you for any feedback! Greatly appreciate it. Also thank you for running a very smooth and well managed forum! Glad to be apart of it finally. 

• Like 8

Do we have the original 343i Community forum PSD anywhere? Would like to take a stab a a design

Ok so i didn't find the OG forum banner so i just made my own from what i could find. Here is my first entry. 

On the website's background:

15s7l6t.jpg

On transparent background:

14uw8pj.png

Thank you for any feedback! Greatly appreciate it. Also thank you for running a very smooth and well managed forum! Glad to be apart of it finally. 

Here is a link to a PNG of the base logo: http://www.343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_37/gallery_1_37_24334.png 

Here is a link to a lot of the past logos: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/34036-343i-logos/ 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...