Retiring from Halo Reach

DIABLO 0166

I have been thinking about retiring from Halo Reach when I get to inheritor. After all the drama and bull****, I have had, there is nothing left. 

I have friends that betrayed me. I have been around the reach community long enough to know that there is no point in fighting.

To those who are still in the Halo Reach community, I hope you don't choose to be a fake SII,fake arbiter, or a fake prophet.

The question still is should I retire when I become inheritor or should I just take four month brake?

well knowing you bought the game, i wouldnt like it if it were a waist of money (of course this is your decision) so if i were you i'd just take a break from it because it is always fun and nice to come back to it when you are tied of other games or there is a lacking of games, or even to see how halo has changed from reach and other installments after

anyways id say take a break from it but keep the game just so its not a waist of money in the long run and play another game you like

• 4 weeks later...

I would take a break, but if you have an xbox one, I believe it has been confirmed that Halo Reach is being ported through the xbox 360 emulator to xbox one.  Hoping to see a lot of gameplay there!!  I regretfully turned in my xbox 360 and reach for an xbox one.. worst decision ever.

@@DIABLO 0166@@haloman 2

• Like 1