Hunt The Truth Season 2 Discussion

BaconShelf

So apparently Chief was killed the same day as the Battle of Sunaion (well if that report of a mistake is true)

It seems to unlikely for him to die at all

Another date discrepancy that just doesn't add up. Because The Battle of Sunaoin takes place well after Chief goes to Meridian (He goes there after the missions Blue Team) but the announcement said he died on Meridian. Very fishy.

Another date discrepancy that just doesn't add up. Because The Battle of Sunaoin takes place well after Chief goes to Meridian (He goes there after the missions Blue Team) but the announcement said he died on Meridian. Very fishy.

If so then that all but confirms 343 messed up that date in the trailer on purpose. :)

Halo 5 timeline (From what I can piece together in five minutes while waiting for the kettle to boil)

-Colonies go boom

-Osiris is deployed to find Halsey

-Argent Moon, Blue gets a prowler (Watch the gameplay.) and John is told Meridian is next

-Blue goes to Meridian, and is declared AWOL. Osiris is deployed to find them

-HuntTheTruth (When miradi talks about military chatter, anyway)

-Osiris deployed on Sanghelios, John declared dead by UEG

-Maya deploys to Conrad's Point (HTT S2)

Far from complete but a rough timescale of things

• Like 1

Really loving how descriptive Hunt the Truth is, it's like I'm watching. However I don't like how they made these Kig Yar wild bloodthirsty beasts. I understand that these ones are specifically pirates but these have to be bottom of the barrel. Even Kig Yar pirates have a system of order as we read in Mortal Dictata. Torture just to torture is not like Kig Yar. 

Another good episode though. I am now a little more fearful of Kig Yar pirates.

I personally loved the dark and foreboding nature the ship is described in. It took me back to the level Keyes in Halo CE. Another Covenant ship being overtaken by something and making it's past look like an unheard of dream. I also appreciate being able to see Covenant up close in non-war time situations. Loved this episode. 

• Like 1

Really loving how descriptive Hunt the Truth is, it's like I'm watching. However I don't like how they made these Kig Yar wild bloodthirsty beasts. I understand that these ones are specifically pirates but these have to be bottom of the barrel. Even Kig Yar pirates have a system of order as we read in Mortal Dictata. Torture just to torture is not like Kig Yar. 

Another good episode though. I am now a little more fearful of Kig Yar pirates.

I'm actually completely fine with it.

Not everyone in a usually honourable species is entirely honourable.

After the fall of the Covenant a lot of Kig Yar when their own separate ways so its obvious the occasional bad sect who goes against everything they stand for (such at this group) makes sense.

You cannot expect everyone to follow rules all the time that's not how Humans, or aliens in this case function. :)