Halo 4 beta in halo anniversary official?

Konshens

i think not. A viewer asked Frank O'Connor at HaloFest if the Halo 4 beta will be included in Anniversary and he said it will not. I think this is fan made, not legit.

Really? I wonder what game the beta releases on. Hopefully I don't have to buy another game like odst. Have to wait and see I guess.

Even though its fake I like that idea for a menu, its just a map of the galaxy, creative and artistic. I believe the reason why it wasn't include is because the HCEA was released too early in reference to the development of Halo 4. The both halo betas did very well, and those were limited to the people who had the game invites, maybe like someone said before, have an Open beta, but for those that bought HCEA, later on maybe they will receive a early access code, like Medal of Honor for BF3. Either way still buying both, CoD can go to video game hell!!!

A halo 4 beta would not be released until about the 4th milestone in development, which is a little less than 4 months before release date. All games usually release a test beta a couple weeks to a month before they they spend the last 2 to 3 months working on bugs. Then they ship it off to the disc center to be manufactured roughly 3 to 4 weeks prior to release. If we see a special beta like we did with ODST, more than likely it would come with another game, or possibly another title possibly being developed by Saber Interactive. I know all official words have said no to this, but they have only been very short no responses. This is usually a tell tale sign of something actually going on....