Halo 5: Cinema first look and gameplay

Halo 5: Cinema first look and gameplay

smrR0Tu.jpg?1

(My face while watching)

The official Halo Youtube channel just uploaded 2 new video's about Halo 5. One showing the cinema first look concerning the development process of Halo 5, and the other showing some campaign gameplay.

In the cinema first look we get a glimpse of the thought process behind Halo 5. How did the things that are now come to be?

Check it in the video down here:

Those are some awesome visuals.

They did cut out a few frames that leaked a while back though. I won't go into detail since you know... spoilers, but you might know what I'm talking about.

In the gameplay capture we are provided with some campaign footage that isn't all too... spoiler-y. (Yes that is a word, you don't know me)

We get a great look at how open the area we move around in is going to be like, how you can maneuver around to flank your enemies, and take advantage of your surroundings. And again the stunning visuals :drool:

Take a look down here:

Did I forget to mention the visuals???

I can't wait for more of Spartan Buck's banter :hrhr:

What are your thoughts on the visua... I mean video's?

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 3

Swords of Sanghelios Gameplay noteworthy parts:

The mission starts on October 27, 2558

Female Sangheili voice over comms when Osiris drops from the Phantom

Jackals speak English as they've done in the novels

Cinematic noteworthies:

00:26 - Beautiful full look at a Guardian

00:35 - Fireteam Osiris has returned from their mission and retrieved Dr. Halsey

00:37 - Chief's visor is cracked

Between 00:48 and 00:49 - Buck is hanging on to a ledge perilously

1:06 - Possibly the first contact between Locke and Blue Team. Locke is holding a gun up to an unarmed Blue Team

1:29 - Arbiter is rallying the Swords of Sanghelios for battle. Osiris is in attendance for this.

1:47 - Fireteam Osiris pisses off The Warden Eternal

• Like 3

Oh my God, this game is looking so damn good, they seem to have got the sales set due to the clever 'Hunt the Truth' campaign and the story so far definitely seems to be pretty awesome :D!

The graphics, Jesus the graphics :'D! They're pretty much the best thing I've ever seen, good article, P34nut :D!

• Like 1

Watching this gameplay gave me a weird vibe.

Some of the weapons sounds and the hud don't look or sound like Halo to me, in actuality I think I was being given more of a Republic commando vibe watching the gameplay.

And of course that's not a bad thing that game is awesome so that means this game will be awesome?

Hopefully. :)

• Like 1

This stuff looks great, especially the gameplay video. I love how you can take what the cinematic from before shows and do it in game if you're fast enough. This player evidently isn't (quite frankly he sucks) but it's a possibility to learn.

The video wasn't to show off how l33t his skills were. He did it slowly and cinematicly so we'd get the best picture and see what we'll all be able to do on October 27th.

Though I have to agree with you... the controller somehow always lands in the hands of someone who's not that good at it :hrhr:

• Like 1

The video wasn't to show off how l33t his skills were. He did it slowly and cinematicly so we'd get the best picture and see what we'll all be able to do on October 27th.

Though I have to agree with you... the controller somehow always lands in the hands of someone who's not that good at it :hrhr:

Well, actually, I don't think he did it cinematically because he did it slowly. Cinematically would have been, well, like in the cinematic. That would've been him extremely quickly and accurately shooting, shoulder charging, ground pounding, climbing, never standing still when directly in front of an enemy. Always either moving to a better position, or killing something while avoiding getting his health near death. He almost died quite a few times.