Armor Armor Armor And Weapons

trent1986

I know that almost everybody if not everybody likes the Master Chief's Amor including myself but I think it is about time he gets an upgrade I mean come on guys its Halo 5.

And a another thing is I noticed that they  seem to lower the ammo on some weapons in the past I hope they don't do it any more the Neddler is a perfect example it held 80  in the First Halo and in Halo 4 it only held 44 and what relly doesn't make sense is in Halo Reach it held 96 so why does the Neddler in Halo Reach hold more ammo and why does the neddler in a Halo game that take plase 4 years after Halo 3 hold less.

Oh one more thing i had an idea what do you guys think of a double barrel automatic shotgun

Chief doesn't change his armor because it's basically a part of him, because that's how all Spartans feel about their Mjolnir suits.

The reason the Needler holds different amounts of ammo between games and actually has different appearances is because they're actually different variants of the Needler. The Needlers found on Reach were not the same found in Halo: CE or in Halo 4.

Double barreled automatic shotgun is not a good idea in my opinion.

In Halo 5, John is wearing a GEN2 variant of Mark VI, after the original was damaged in his fight with the Didact.

Blue team is wearing the same armour as the Spartan-IV's.

Covenant weapons are rarely the same an are instead purchased on demand and built to custom specification. This is why some plasma weapons glow different colours or have different ammo capacities.

That wouldn't be automatic. That would be two shots before you reload two shots.

Edited by BaconShelf
  • Like 1

Or some reason, OP decide to PM me rather than quote or reply.

So here's my full response in regards to John's armour:

Regarding armor and John using the GEN2;

Do your research before making baseless assumptions.

MK.VI (GEN2)

ARMOR: Without question the most famous of all Mjolnir permutations, the GEN2 MARK VI has been completely updated to modern powered assault armor standards.

HELMET: Key features of the iconic Mark VI helmet design have been retained in all of its newer permutations.

No images show the same battle scarring as the GEN1 variant from Halo 3/4, only new marks.