My Halo 4 Multiplayer Rank Keeps Reseting! Please Help!

warriorblade909

My name is Bryce Cahill and I need some help. For some reason my Halo 4 multiplayer rank keeps reseting every time I play on my main xbox 360 profile that use to play all my games on. I don't have xbox live. I tried looking online for some way to fix it, but couldn't find anything helpful. It was working just fine until I put my halo 4 data and my profile on a fllashdrive. I went over to a friends house and plugged in my flash drive and when we went to play multiplayer I was rank 1. I had gone from rank 18 to rank 1. It is so frustrating. it took me forever to get to rank 18, because i don't have xbox live. I can only play offline with friends. I created a new profile for playing halo 4 yesterday and I am only rank 4. It's so frustrating. If you could help and tell me how to fix it I would appreciate it. Please send me a message or email me. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!

Signed Bryce Cahill,

• 3 weeks later...

this information that you require, is ancient, fortunately old hemonecrophagia gonna lay it down for ya, you have separate stats between your online and offline game status, this includes separate offline consoles normally, this is so everyone levels up responsibly instead of farming in the offline....it's normal, your gonna reset(even if you don't has gold) for playing on another system