RVB season finale.

Sniper0092

The ending was amazing and emotional. Though I did kinda wonder why they didn't show us the battle that ensued. Maybe we'll get an entire episode dedicate to that sometime (god I hope we will).

@@Caboose The Ace

Why did you think Season 13 was bad? I mean I can understand that the start was a bit slow and some of the animations weren't 10/10 but the later episodes surely redeemed that for me.

• Like 2

^

Many reasons. :)

The throwaway villains: Felix's death was anticlimactic and Shark Face was a pointless character. And Locus betrayal was just too fast, instead of developing over three seasons he developed over half a season.

The plot: It was far too serious for Rvb. I'm fine with Rvb having a plot as long as it dosent hurt the humour, and it did this time around. It really felt like jokes and humour took a back seat for most of the episodes, with plot and character taking over.

The writing: It was really weak writing, all attempts at seriousness ended in failure apart from maybe the final scene was Church but he has done so much stuff like that in the previous seasons its not even sad at this point. ( Remember his epilogue in season 8? That was done so much better and made sense ) And of course with plot taking the forefront, all attempts at humour were few and far between and usually felt out of place.

The other characters: I really didn't feel like the other characters did anything, like at all. Apart from Church the Reds and Blue, especially Wash and Carolina served no purpose other than to be there because they were in other seasons.

This is just a quick rundown of my reasons but you get the idea of the point Im getting across.

Edited by Caboose The Ace
  • Like 1