Love for some forum members

Melody

I love Yang Xiao Long - For his wonderful dares. WOLOLOLOLO Please don't hurt me caboose.. ;-;

I love Jack of Harts - For being artsy and whatnot.

I love Wam - For being funny.

I love Caboose The Ace - For being the supreme overlord of the galaxy, he is truly the best person to be fit for president, and ruler of planet Earth. Caboose The Ace is a inspiration to us all, but most importantly is his outstanding popularity on the forum, if you are not Caboose The Ace, then you want to be Caboose The Ace.

-1? More like over 9000. Caboose The Ace is the absolute best in every way possible. He also has sooo much more time online than Jack of Harts it's outstanding as to how his greatness comes! One day Caboose will rule as forum president, it's just a matter of time.

Finally, Caboose The Ace is sooooo x9000 times better than Hello Kitty AND Eevee. There is absolutely no end to his supreme greatness, Caboose The Ace inspires us all with his incredible love for MGS. Hello Kitty and Eevee stand no chance against a Moose-Sized Caboose, or even 10 Geese-Sized Cabeese!

This is quite possibly the strangest dare I ever had to do...

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...