Saint, It's me. Let's Scrim

CIG Tel

LSG Saint,

You may not remember but I was part of LSG back in halo 4 for a few months. I joined with a fun group of recruits that included LSG T4ngo and a few others.  While I always had a good time playing with the LSG family, there came a time where some of the leadership had personal time they had to take and slowly the group stopped playing.

I moved on to start my own small community, but I always enjoyed the people I had met in LSG.  Tonight I decided to look you guys up and it seems like everyone is still going. That's excellent!

I saw you were recruiting for Halo, and with the new title being released I was actually wondering if LSG needs a scrim partner.  Critical Impact Gaming would be happy to set something up with you guys before and after release of Halo 5 Guardians!  

If you are interested please let me know, if not I wouldn't mind seeing how you are all doing anyway.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Formerly SB Romeo

Currently CIG Tel

post-92374-0-11570900-1441613153.png