Melodic MoMmy!

Melody

I didn't say this in the thread but your mom is really well deserved Melody. :)

Why? Because you are just here. Your dedication to the forum is what makes you a real asset to the forum.

And don't worry I will keep trying to be me. ( And get my member title back after yesterday )

• Like 1

Wow Bubbles... Your MoM wish toootally caught me off guard :P

Congratulations on getting MoM Bubbles! I honestly have no clue how the forums would be without you. You are an amazing member and an amazing friend. You torture us all with Hello Kitty, you torture us all with Eevee, you force us to post a dare so you can torture us with Hello Kitty and Eevee... Such a great person :P

On a much better note that might not hint at you being evil. Despite the ToD thread being your dungeon that you've set up. You're a very caring member, you listen to people, you are a very common sight in the shoutbox. I don't think I've had a boring conversation with you, nor have we had a falling out (if we have, I can't remember it). I also know that I can come to you if I have any concerns, and you can do the same with me :)

You are a valued member of the forums Bubbles. Hopefully you stay way after your pink runs out. :hugz:

• Like 1