Rebellion against 343

DIABLO 0166

Ever sense I was in the sangheili community, it looks like 343 is destroying the sangheili community. Im tired of watching spartans assissnating other fellow sangheilis. Its time I stepped up 343 and say no more. If you agree with me then join me and rebell. With out sangheilis there would be no Halo. If anyone goes against, then I suggest you come and fight Halo Reach.

Then you have my blade dear sir!

343 are destroying our way of life we must act now to defend it before it is annihilated! :D

FOR HONOUR, FOR GLORY, FOR PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness I think I get what your saying. "343 should add Elites in Halo 5" and to do that I say, yes they should.

Why? Because its good for machinima and some people generally prefer them.

• Like 1

omg

this is great

I guess we're disregarding;

-The novel broken circle, featuring an entirely sangheili and san shyuum cast

-The return of N'tho and Usze in Hunters in the Dark

-the return of Rtas in Shadow of Intent

-the fact that 343 has developed a language for the sangheili to speak in cutscenes (In reach, it was gibberish. Everything since has been an actual language built with custom syntax and stuff)

-The massive development of Sangheili culture in general, with a wide range of aesthetic influences ranging from Sanghelios to Hesduros

-The actual inclusion of Sanghelios in a game

But nope, obviously 343 is ignoring the damn species because 'muh multiplayer elites' is obviously the be-all and end-all for this supposed 'sangheili community'

Also, just a heads up, what is Halo 2 Anniversary?

Also, I highly doubt anyone who can mix up 'sense' and 'since' is old enough to have been in any kind of community back when Halo 2, Halo 3 clans were a thing. 

Edited by BaconShelf
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

I have destroyed many clans. I can destroy a bussiness as well. So 343, you either do your job or you can loose HALO. Its your choice. HA HA HA HA HA HA My path of destruction will continue. So you better choose wisely.

This is probably the most cringeworthy thing I've seen on the Internet for a long time.

And I've seen sonic fan art.

• Like 1

But if you would like to join SCG I would be happy to let you in. My XBOX 360 gamer tag is THEKINGOFKINGSO. 0166 OUT

You should use the clan recruitment forum for this kind of banter m8.

On an unrelated note, how hard do you guys want your butts kicked =.=

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You actually think you can beat us?

vvv Well, after a post like this... Yeah, I think even I stand a chance (and that says a lot.) vvv

Ever sense I was in the sangheili community, it looks like 343 is destroying the sangheili community. Im tired of watching spartans assissnating other fellow sangheilis. Its time I stepped up 343 and say no more. If you agree with me then join me and rebell. With out sangheilis there would be no Halo. If anyone goes against, then I suggest you come and fight Halo Reach.