Ash

Congratulations Bubbles! :hugz:

May you now reign over us all for a month, as you subjugate us to Hello Kitty, Eevee and other cute stuff that you'll torture us all with :P

Personally, you've deserved this title for a long time. You're an amazing member (also amazingly evil to), but you're also an amazing friend, someone who is caring to basically everyone, and always something cute to torture us with.

Enjoy your pink for this month Bubbles! :hugz:

• Like 1

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity to represent the Member of the Month! I'm extremely excited and thankful for all of those who pushed me and made me the member I am today. ^_^ Ever since I joined I've felt the community's warm welcome with kindness and respect (Sometimes teasing but in a playful kind of way). I'm very thankful for all of my wonderful friends to keep me coming back here with a smile. I cannot express my gratitude enough, thank you guys again for this amazing opportunity! Hugs for each and everyone of you. :hugz: ^_^ 

• Like 7

Welcome to the MoM club! You're a great member to be around, completely deserving of the title!

Enjoy your month of being pink, you've earned it!

Please, just don't torture us with any more evil dares and we're good!

Here, I'll give you a chair if it means no torturous dares!

• Like 1

Well, I was wondering who would be the better MoM after me. Then everyone in HTA started saying Caboose... Dear god the horror. But then next thing I know I see Yang yelling "MELODY IS MoM!" So I get on and look for myself and there you are.

Congratulations Melody. Enjoy it while it lasts.

• Like 2

Well done, Melody. One of the best members on here :D! I know it is very well deserved indeed, despite my recent absence, you've always been a great member since sign up and one of the friendliest amongst us :).

You're also a fellow Shout Box enthusiast ;D.

Again, congrats :clap:!

• Like 1