Games with Gold - September 2015

Adam91

We are now in the month of September and that means another four free games will be available to download for Xbox Live Gold members. Let's see what this month will be offering. 

gallery_12241_647_35471.png

For Xbox one, Gold members can get The Deer God and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition this month. The Deer God will be available to download for free starting today September 1st until September 30th. Tomb Raider will be free to download from September 16th right through until October 15th. 

FWbxspM.png kV2uJLU.png

For Xbox 360, Gold members can get Battlestations Pacifc and Crysis 3 this month. Battlestations Pacific is available to download today and will be free until September 15th. Then on September 16th Crysis 3 takes over as the second free game for Xbox 360, which will be available to download until September 30th. 

tjkPJWO.jpg 7HrVtNj.jpg

So that wraps up this months Games with Gold, do you like what's on offer? What will you be downloading? Leave a comment and let us know. 

Source: majornelson.com

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 4

THE DEER GOD YAYYYYYY. I've always been interested in this game but just never bothered actually getting it.

Battlestations Pacific is also a FANTASTIC game. I actually bought Battlestations Midway not that long ago and now I get to play complete my collection :)

Crysis 3 and Tomb Raider are also fantastic games but I'm glad Microsoft is giving the lesser known titles the light. Now everyone can experience the joy that was Battlestations Pacific.

• Like 2

THE DEER GOD YAYYYYYY. I've always been interested in this game but just never bothered actually getting it.

Battlestations Pacific is also a FANTASTIC game. I actually bought Battlestations Midway not that long ago and now I get to play complete my collection :)

Crysis 3 and Tomb Raider are also fantastic games but I'm glad Microsoft is giving the lesser known titles the light. Now everyone can experience the joy that was Battlestations Pacific.

My Battlestations disc broke recently and I was pleasantly surprised to see it in this months GwG. I honestly didn't expect this to ever show up in GwG at all.

Wait wait wait, I've seen "Definitive Edition" everywhere, what the quack does it mean?

It means the game was originally on 360, and was redone on current gen for improved graphics and such.

Same as Halo 2 Anniversary. A remaster if you will.

^
^

It depends, if you already have a gaming pc, don't. :)

However if you have a console like the Ps3 or the 360 then upgrading to either the Ps4 or the Xb1 is a very wise option.

Nice to see the Xb1 games for gold getting better though, Tomb Raider is actually a pretty good game.

^

^

It depends, if you already have a gaming pc, don't. :)

However if you have a console like the Ps3 or the 360 then upgrading to either the Ps4 or the Xb1 is a very wise option.

Nice to see the Xb1 games for gold getting better though, Tomb Raider is actually a pretty good game.

As much as I recommend having a gaming PC period, telling him not to get a next gen console is a really awful idea.

Even if you own a gaming PC, it helps to have a console due to the console exclusives. So pick up an Xbox One or PS4 if you can, preferably both. 

Uncharted 4 is looking pretty sweet, and Until Dawn is excellent. As well Xbox has a plethora of great games coming along.

^

Eh I disagree. :)

One exclusive franchise, such as Halo or uncharted is hardly a reason spend all that money on a console and subscription to their online service.

Its just not worth it if you have capable gaming pc.

One exclusive franchise.

One exclusive franchise.

Scalebound

Halo 

Crackdown 

Quantum Break

Sunset Overdrive

Forza Motorsport

Rare Replay

Gears of War

Recore

And those are just on the Xbox One, none of those are PC releases (unless you count the future Halo Wars 2).

10 exclusives that might not appeal to all people. :)

Pc has mods, beat that.

Mods offer hundreds of hours of gameplay to games such as Fallout New Vegas.

I'm not trying to beat PC gaming, I'm saying that owning all three is the best experience.

Also, Fallout 4 will have mod support on Xbox One and PS4. 

^

Of course owning all three is preferable but if you have to go for one. :)

I would suggest a Pc if you have the knowhow.

If not, it comes down to exclusives and how much you care about graphics between the Ps4 and Xb1.

Besides one game is hardly enough to beat all the mods for some many different games on the Pc.

Edited by Caboose The Ace

Its just not worth it if you have capable gaming pc.

Worth is defined by an individual basis. One might not care at all for the exclusive games on a console. For another, a single game could have impacted their life in massive ways; they could be alive because of it. 

Not to mention, worth isn't defined simply by the list of games available on a console. I love my Xbox One so much because I can use it to insult other forum-goers over the internet.

• Like 1