Why you should get Halo CEA

Rumerboy

Many of my friends keep asking me why they should get Halo CEA. So I assume that most of you're wondering too. Well here's why:

-If your a diehard Halo fan, the remastered campaign will be like an orgasm to you.

- Even if your not a diehard fan, you should still but the game because to you, it's an amazing, full game for just $40 dollars!

- There are 7 remastered maps for Halo CEA and Reach! Everyone is willing to spend 15-20 bucks for just a 3-map map pack. But this, is like 3 map packs combined into one! Plus an amazing, beautiful, 8-10 hour campaign along with it!

- Terminals. Which, if your a Halo 4 info-maniac, will be very pleasing as it will reveal hints to the Halo 4 campaign. (Which I am the MOST excited about)

- SWEET kinect features!

-Skulls!

- ACHIEVEMENTS!!

-Remake of the greatest game ever made.

- The game itself 10 years ago would cost $60 bucks! This is that same game, plus basically 3 map packs, and completely remade! This game SHOULD cost like $100 bucks!!!

- And finally, IT'S ONLY $40 BUCKS!!!! An amazing deal.

So after all these facts, and features, who wouldn't want to buy this game??? It's certainly a must have game this Christmas season.

• 2 weeks later...