Games with Gold - August 2015

The Games with Gold titles for August have been announced. You know the drill, next month there will be four new additions to the Games with Gold program for Xbox Live Gold members. Let's take a look at what's on offer.

gallery_12241_647_35471.png

For Xbox One, the two free titles for August will be Metal Gear Sold V: Ground Zeroes and How to Survive: Storm Warning Addition. Metal Gear Solid V will be the first title for the Xbox One that will available to download for free, and it will be available from August 1st - 31st. Storm Warning will be available to download from August 16th - September 15th.

fKGYXcT.png CpyuIXY.png

For Xbox 360, August's free titles will be Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light. Gold members can download Metro 2033 from August 1st - 15th and Metro: Last Light from August 16th - 31st.

vrrQRcb.jpg bpGgktX.jpg

Xbox One and Xbox 360 images are from majornelson.com

That's what's coming in August for Xbox Live Gold Members. Like what you see? Leave a comment below and tell us what you think.

Source: majornelson.com 

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 4

The Metro series are amazing. Last Light is byfar the most enjoyable.

The campaigns come with different endings and different routes to take. Whatever route you choose, impacts what happens later on in the game.

I really enjoyed the, they're also available on the Xbox One, but they cost money. So if you still play 360, I highly recommend these games.

As for Xbox One, meh. MGS is only like $15 at Walmart for me, I thought about getting it. But I didn't, because I am smart. Now that it's free, I'll just put it in my games library.

Never heard of How To Survive. Let's see how that is.

Good grab Adam, enjoyable games up for grab.

Yay Adam did Games with Gold again!

Metal Gear Solid V is a huge title for free download. Thank you Microsoft.

Ground Zeroes is a glorified demo. I don't believe it's a huge title. Maybe a "mild" title. It's still a good game for the content it has within. The stealth mechanics are Grade A.

I suggest everyone get Metro: Last Light. It's a game that relies heavily on stealth (like Ground Zeroes), but there's usual FPS crap packed in as well.

Never played Metro, looks fun!

Thanks for the news. ^_^

Get 'em since they're free; Honestly, I love both of them (and if you love Russian, bonus points), but I've got 'em for Xbone, so I paid monies for 'em.

Word of advice though.. Make sure you know which kind of ammunition you're firing (one is used as currency).. I got into a firefight and ended up really poor, so yeah.. Be careful about that.

• Like 1

About two months ago Ground Zeros was free on Ps4 and I can tell you for a fact that it is not a glorified demo. :)

I put more than 40 hours into the game, I don't think I have done that with any other demo.

Its has brilliant voice acting and cutscene direction.

Solid gameplay

and amazing replayabilty

Its a really fun game to play and will take you much more than an hour to play all of its missions....

( There are around 7 missions to play ) and considering how many hours I got out this game I would be happy paying full price. ( As I have paid more money for other games and got fewer hours out of them )

Thanks for the news update Adam!