Salient

Fishy

So I decided to take some time during my days of not having internet, and well make a nice good competitive map after the Scrimmage make for Yoshi and I's tourney. Now, this map is not for the tourney, it's just.... A map I made. I enjoyed making it as well. I did use Scrimmage for the concept though. Same weapons and everything. 

Here is a preview of a sketch of the map:

AEBnxNa.jpg

Now, before I show you the make of the map and everything. Let's go over the details.

The map supports 2-8 players. Size is small. You can play almost any objective you want on this map. It is supported.

Ricochet, Race, Territories, CTF, Assault. You name it, it supports it. However, you are not able to play Neutral Game Modes, such as Neutral Flag or Neutral Bomb. Those are not supported.

Featured map weapons are:

2x Battle Rifle, 2x Covenant Carbine, 2x Plasma Rifle, 2x SMG, 4x Frag (2 sets of 2), 2x Snipers, 2x Needlers, 1x Overshield.

There is only 3 Map Gadgets. 2 of which are the same.

Each team has a Control Console, each console controls the teams lights. Doesn't affect gameplay. Unless you're tinkering with it when you shouldn't.

The third thing is located on the center building. Aesthetics as well, the switches will flicker on and off every 10 seconds. However, if you melee one when it's on. It will shut them all off instantly. Does not affect gameplay.

You can play FFA on this map, Neutral spawns are eliminated if there is Team-Play. All that means is neutral spawns at bases, are removed.

Now that that's said, here is a preview of the map.

bEhOpW9.png

S9dtWtE.png

4ZJpOwV.png

BqXZ4tB.png

mc0jIlU.png

Here below is a video of me, just meandering the map. Showing you a few details I could not capture in picture. Enjoy!

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 3

I like all of it except the tunnels, are they big? If so I feel they will easy kills in there given the no cover.

The map is fairly small. It's made for 1v1, but it can fit 8 players if wanted.

There is only one tunnel, and that tunnel is smaller than the green hallway on Halo 2's Lockdown. About half the length actually. That's from end to end. The map is 30x30 in total. So yeah, not very big.

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...