Looking to build my xbl friends list

Mostly interested in h1 (ctf bg classic, etc), h2, and a little h3

Would love to run an old school "LAN" party on xbl a couple times a week. I'm not very good, but enjoy having fun with other like minded people. I'm 31, my gf who plays with me often is 30, so no squeakers or jerks or mlg pros please.

Add me for now, or for future. Tired of looking for custom games and coming up empty. 343, why'd you kill the halo community? :(

Mostly interested in h1 (ctf bg classic, etc), h2, and a little h3

Would love to run an old school "LAN" party on xbl a couple times a week. I'm not very good, but enjoy having fun with other like minded people. I'm 31, my gf who plays with me often is 30, so no squeakers or jerks or mlg pros please.

Add me for now, or for future. Tired of looking for custom games and coming up empty. 343, why'd you kill the halo community? :(

Hey man. We have a great community here. I recommend signing up to one of our events as we cover multiple Halo games and play many different gametypes.

Hope you get some responses!

Thanks! Found some great nailbiting games tonight via reddit/haloplayers. Look forward to being a member of this community. Just seems so quiet. Makes me :(

The forums has settled down a bit, however come time for the next Halo, I am sure we will pick up again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 years later...