Yoshi and Fishy's Tourney!

Yoshi1176

Yoshi and Fishy's Tourney!

hcsupdate_857a.jpg

Fight in an elimination style 1v1 game against your fellow peers! The game will go down like a normal tournament, brackets, winners, losers, laughs, cries, etc. You will be fighting for bragging rights and the chance to call yourself a powerhouse in the world of Halo.

But wait, no one cares about bragging rights... so the winner of this tournament will win a free copy of Halo 5: Guardians!

The Game:

The match will be held on a map that Fishy creates in Halo 2 Anniversary, this is to avoid any cheating.  At the end of the match the contestants will go into theater and save that game and load it to their fileshare to be watched by Fishy and I to make sure that the person claiming to be winner is actually winner.

Also the event is 1v1 (obviously) with BR starts, other weapons on map are a surprise (if there are any ;) )

How this works:

All members who sign up will be randomly put against another member, they fight and the winner goes on, and this continues until their is one victor. Winner will receive their copy of Halo 5: Guardians the day that Amazon ships out their copies world wide.

The winner of the tourney will be contacted and the logistics of that will be worked out in private.

Stay tuned here for info, stats, and updates on the tournament!

The first round will be held on the same day, after that, it is up to the contestants in the match to schedule their match.

The map and gametype will be in Fishy's fileshare, every match is to be played using that gametype and map.

*If no clip is given after the match the match will not count

*Both parties must agree on a day and time to do their match

*You have two days to complete your next match unless otherwise cleared by Fishy or myself.

First match: 

Date: July 18th 2015

Time: Whenever you and your opponent can

Place: MCC (H2A)

Good Luck!

• Like 6

I'd love to be a part of this, the dates may be conflicting, however, as my final week of school (finals and such) starts the week after the first match.

Not sure if I should sign up or not. :3

Give it a shot we can work with it ;)

The only reason I mentioned the whole two day policy is because we would prefer it to move smoothly, obviously people have things that come up and that may make you wait a day or two extra. What we don't want is having to wait a week to be able to continue through the event.

Guy's. Just to inform you all. If you do not want the prize. You can still compete. We just suggest you put it on the Christmas tree, and we'll have it mailed to whoever gets it.

Also everyone will get to see a preview of the map through screenshots only. I hope you all enjoy the tournament!

Update:

There will also be a losers bracket, this means if you did not win the first time you have a second chance to win in the losers bracket, this will be held a week from saturday, newcomers are welcome to join this bracket as well if they cannot signup for the initial bracket. The winners of the two brackets will go head to head to decide the winner of the Halo 5 copy and the tournament.