When is ODST fireflight and forge coming to MCC ?

Do you want ODST multiplayer, firefight and forge on mcc  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want ODST multiplayer, firefight and forge on mcc ?

• Heck yeah !
    • Meh, I don't play this game.
    • No, I like to have less content, this is why I love Call of Duty.
    • No, I really mean yes but I want to be original.

Hello everyone,

I'm Lemon, my favorite game is Halo 3: ODST.
I was really exited to hear that ODST was coming to MCC, this is actually why I bought the xbox one.

What a disappointment when I learned that firefight and forge would NOT be included with the game.

I have to use my old 360 to play an old game with old graphics when my xbox one is there lying being useless ?
It makes no sense. 
Either I play the original version and I'm disappointed or I play the new one and I'm disappointed.
I understand that you are "focused" on developing Halo 5.

But you just released MCC. 
You're making more instead of making the best."We are halo fans" that's what you said. 

So, when is Firefight coming to MCC ? 

Forge was never in Halo ODST. You could forge on the Halo 3 maps that came with it, but those are already in MCC. MCC is about porting over games, as they were, with as little changes as possible. Adding in Forge for firefight is something that has never been done, in any Halo game, and 343i are not going to go back and add it for minimal use by the community, especially with Halo 5 around the corner.

As for Firefight, yeah, It would be nice to see it back, but according to 343i, there aren't any plans to bring it to MCC, same as with Halo Reach. It sucks, but frankly really isn't worth it, especially with the Xbox One going to be reverse compatible in a few months.

Also, Welcome to the forums! If you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...