2015/16 a great year for games?

So far i believe we as a community of gamers have a huge and might selection of games that are coming out this year (and in early 2016). I honestly can not wait for some of the games that are coming out! some of the Games that i am most looking forward to would have to be the massive amount of games that Bethesda is remaking / creating. And of course the new halo looks amazing, I actually am thinking of buying a Xbox One just to play it. But with new games there can be multiple issues, and with issues comes lack of trust with major companies. The Arkham knight is one of these examples, as well as horrible launches from multiple companies. For all those Star Wars fans out there (including me ) i have my fingers crossed that battlefield 4 won't crash and burn at the launch. I want to hear your voice and opinion on the year of 2015/16 for gaming! From Xbox to PC, and PlayStation 

I agree, 2015 is a great year to be a "gamer" :)

Metal gear solid V

Halo 5

Fallout 4

Half life 3? *crosses fingers*

Star wars battlefront

Eso on consoles

Batman arkham knight

And many others have, or are coming out this year, the last few years, gaming wise have been pretty whishy whashy but this year along with 2016 look to be a blast!

KH3 is coming out in one of those years... Hopefully. So I'm all set to have my social life completely ruined by games over the next year and a half. Heppy.

Whatever shreds of your social life is left. :troll:

The list of games coming this year and the next is going to be WOW! I can't wait (Really I can't) for Halo 5, Fallout 4, and R6: Siege. AHHHHH SO EXCITED.

So my list has been updated of games I want and most I won't get but will try to:

Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Just Dance 2016

Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

Star Wars Battlefront

Rainbow 6 Siege

MineCraft Story-Mode

And we all know there will be a lot more fun games coming in 2016. Ex. Tom Clancy's The Division, Gears of War 4, etc.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...