Originally titled "My Goodbye Post" but that was to troll Yoshi.

Fishy

2008-08-13-fishy.gif

Hello everyone, I think it’s time to sit down at the dinner table, and let it out to everyone. Yes, that’s right guys and girls. I Fishy, have been part of the Forums for 4 years, and this is my first anniversary post. Surprise surprise.

*Eats some shrimp*

This year, last year, the last year before last year, and the last year before the last year that was before last year. We’re all fun, although memories from 2011 are hardly retainable. I do know I came to this site, not looking for the official site. I just came to this site, curious about who 343 Industries were. At the time, Twam had a list pinned up of everyone involved. Where that list is now? I dunno, do you?

That’s literally all I came to the site for, but as you can see. I stuck around. I was hated during that time, and still am. I only stayed for events and for a few friends at the time. Which all of them are now non-existent, but you may have ran into them: Harbinger, Meta Knight, Fox  McCloud, and Barack Obama. All of us a big gang of friends. Only I remain.

*Takes AhhOldWoman’s chicken nuggets for myself*

Well, now that we’re talking about friends. I do say I have made quite a few in return. Not very many, however such friends are: Yoshi1176. As you can see, there’s barely any. My profile shows different, but these are members who I talk to and play with on Xbox the most. There’s much more of you, but those are the ones that stand out. The others know who they are, and listing everyone would discriminate. ;)

I am a Ninja, for those who do not know. Onsokumaru being the glorious leader.

I was around when Total Mayh3m was in, and now I’m left beside with Rue. Who really isn’t that active, to be honest. ;)

I am part of the founders of Halo Team Assemble. Which is an on-going “improvised” event, that’s basically a playdate without a thread. It’s more of a just “show up when you’re on so we can play Halo” kind of thing.  The founders are Drizzy_Dan, Yoshi1176, Fishy, Edward Kenway.

Now to get to wrapping this up really quick. I love you guys, thanks for those of you who read or signed up for UNSC Warlord, and I hope you all enjoy your time on the forums. Leave or stay, you’ll be remembered. ^_^

Spreading the love:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/40711-my-heart-has-a-problem/

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39755-thank-you-all-of-you/

Oh, and for those of you who question why I go by the name Fishy. Here’s the simple answer. I used to go by the Gamertag: Xokerfish321. Which was originally a self-made parody of Lady Gaga’s Poker Face. 321 was added, because well... Why would it be? Even though later on I found out just Xokerfish was a free GT. :hrhr:

*Takes Yoshi1176’s honeydew.*

Anyways, on to the explanation, I started going by Fishy because everyone ignored my gamertag and just called me “Fish” or “Fishy”, because it was easier for them. Only two people called me “Xoker” and that didn’t sound right. (One of those two is famous on the forums, and still around today. You all know who he is.)

This is the end of my show and tell. Thanks guys, enjoy. ^_^

• Like 7