Color Customization

Halo Anniversary

Color Customization  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support a Color Selection?

• Yes.
    • No.

I personally feel that John 117 should have his original, if only graphically updated, armor for campaign. When it comes to match making I am old school about simple design and color. You are a soldier after all, not a peacock strutting around. I am not denigrating your post, just emphatically getting my point across. I do realize that some players really do want customizable everything and won't vote against it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I want to be able to customize the colors to pretty much anything you want, like have a Red bar, a blue bar, and a yellow bar and can change to whatever you want. That would be pretty awesome. I also love how Black Ops lets you make your own emblem. Although they do sometimes get obnoxious.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I think what Reach did wrong was customizing too much. It seems Halo 4 has:

Shoulders

Legs

Arms

Chest

Helmet

Visor

and Skin

Reach had:

Helmet

-and those things you add at sides.

Visor

Shoulders

Chest

Arms

Knee Pads

Utility

Dont get me wrong, I like my Spartan MY way, but if you can color every single thing differently, I think it would be goin too far.

There is never too much customization. See, it isn't that they did too much, it's that they did it all wrong. Chief's helmet worked fine with no boxes on the side. Why would Spartan III's need them? Why can we only put a little pouch or armor piece on one thigh? Why can we only put a supplementary piece on one arm? With Halo 4, we have full armor sets instead of add-ons for our original armor. I think increasing our options is a great idea with this system.

• Like 1

I agree with Ryu, having a large set of armor sets allows for more in depth customization. As he stated only being able to put one pouch or wrist guard on did not make sense, hopefully this new customization system blows everyone out of the water

• Like 2

Yes and No. I would appreciate more ammunition displayed on your Spartan's belt like a clip of BR ammo or something. In addition the preorder camo for the hazop spartan is very intriguing. You could be a camouflaged spartan with some sort of gilly but again your spartan should be big and buff and on the front lines not dressed up like a bush while you sit around the campfire with your favorite bag of marshmallows. As for colors on other sections I could see black or white stripes that might draw attention to certain spots on the armor without revealing location from afar.

Truthfully i want the new armours to have more decorative features such as camo patterns and more ammo on the belts.

Also it would be cool if we could put words on there armour, like our names or spartan numbers.

where would you put these names or numbers?? it]] think it would be better if you could just put your eblem on your armor like in halo 3

where would you put these names or numbers?? it]] think it would be better if you could just put your eblem on your armor like in halo 3

You could place there words/numbers on there chest plate or helmet, it would be your choice really, just no Profanity or racist marks.

See like i said, the more customisation the better, however, nothing stupid like how big his boots are.... thats too far

Lol. "I got bigger boots than you!" That'd be funny! I think 343 are doing it right, unlike bungie. We don't need MORE armor over default. We need completely different pieces.