Get A Clue

Yoshi1176

Get A Clue

11651267_471686719653965_928518228_n.jpg

Get a clue in this fun, strategic and most importantly community centered event! 

Many will perish in the event, killed by the mysterious murderers, without team work and trust all will perish at the hands of the murderers. But beware of trust because your very best friend could be the murderer waiting for that one moment to get you alone to kill you!

For those who don't know what Clue is, it's a game were two murderers are chosen before each game and sent out to secretly assassinate the other players. Using stealth or even just plain luck you will try to survive and defend yourself against the other players. Figure out the killer is before it's to late because YOU are on the hit list.

Date: July 4th 2015 (Subject to Change)

Time: 3PM  EST (Subject to Change)

Place: MCC

Sign up below for the amazing experience of stabbing your own friends in the back!

• Like 2

Man that Ape up there is hella sexy. I feel like I've seen him before... HALSEY HAS A NOOSE?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I'll be there. 

More importantly, Halsey has a NOSE.

I'm in.

That banner looks like something I would make. Good work not getting any help from SD or our Art Group Yashi.

• Like 1

As a member who gave you access to a ton of these clue maps...

Put me down, I'm yelling timber!

You better move, you better dance.

Let's make a night, you won't remember.

I'll be the one, you won't forget.

Ohhhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhhh!

• Like 1

I'll sign up to this! :3

Also you might want to change the date because the 4th July event is running on the same day as this

Edit:

Wrong event... I thought that Slik's event was on the 4th July but then again, I only read the title of it... Don't judge meh >_<

Edited by Yang Xiao Long
  • Like 1

I'll sign up to this! :3

Also you might want to change the date because the 4th July event is running on the same day as this

Nothings on the calendar besides this for that day. What event are you talking about?