The Elder Scrolls Online Official Guild!

Hey there everybody, I wanted to let you all know that the forum now has an official 343iCF guild on TESO!

The guild is named Twam's Legion. To participate in future TESO playdates we request that you join this guild. You can join up to five guilds in TESO, so all you have to do is have one slot free and this will allow our events staff to keep track of who does and does not have TESO for Xbox One.

It is not required to be a member of the forum to join Twam's Legion (as apparently an unlimited number of people can join the guild), so feel free to invite your friends to join as well.

Here are the rankings and what is available to them.

Staff - Specific to staff members of the forum only. Staff members are responsible for guild business, including the promotion of guests to members.

Guild Staff - As we get more members this rank will be attainable to members who have a forum account and frequent both the game and the forum. Guild staff have the ability to promote guests to members and have carry the responsibilities of the guild when Staff members are not online.

Member - Available to anyone with an account on the forum, a member can withdraw items from the guild bank, join guild chat channels, buy/sell items in the guild store, invite new members to the guild, and claim resources for the guild in PVP.

Guest - Available to anyone a guest can deposit items in the guild bank, invite other members, claim alliance resources in PVP, and buy/sell items in the guild store.

Guild Stat Stuff:

Guild is Ebonheart Pact (You do not need to be in the Ebonheart Pact to join the guild) for PVP campaigns.

PVP Campaign is Haderus (subject to change).

Guild Bank is open.

Guild Store is not open. 

Members: 10

Benefits to joining:

You get to access the guild bank, which allows you to deposit items from your inventory that you do not need and take items that you do need.

You get access to playdates thrown by our events staff.

You get access to guild channels for quick communication in-game.

You can wear our guild tabard by purchasing it in the guild store for 2000 gold. Representing 343iCF in style.

So here's what you need to be able to join this guild:

The Elder Scrolls Online for Xbox One

An Xbox Live Gold Subscription

How to join:

Send me a message here on the site or post your gamertag below and I or another staff member will send you an invite.

Current Staff: The Director, Yoshi1176, Hayley Kenway, D38Boss

Current Guild Staff:

• Like 8

sign me up, i got a high elf sorcerer in the daggerfall covenant if any of that matters

Gt: Vitamin Pwn

Edit 1:also anyone in DC if you want a vampire bite, when i get to level 6 in vampirism i'll start turning people who want it

Edit 2: i also am leveling up enchanting so if you want any glyphs let me know, and i wont turn down any runes if anyone has any they arent using

Edited by Vitamin PWN

I have already joined, but in a little over a week or so, I'll be able to begin giving out Lycanthrope to those who are interested in becoming werewolves. I can also build armor and weapons for any new characters that join DC. If you join DC and need anything such as resources, hit me up and I'll try to get you what you need. (I have 10 Kuta for anyone who wants to trade or something...)

I'm the same with Spyro, although I'm a much lower level. But I can currently make heavy armour for those lower level than I am. So shoot me a message if Spyro isn't on. 

Although your first port of call should be Spyro, because he is better at the game than I xD

Werewolf sounds good, Spyro! 

Whenever your current campaign ends don't join the next one immediately. We should decide upon a single campaign for all of our guild members to join so we'll end up within the same instance of cyrodiil.

Even if we are killing each other at the end of the day.

(Especially so)

Whenever your current campaign ends don't join the next one immediately. We should decide upon a single campaign for all of our guild members to join so we'll end up within the same instance of cyrodiil.

Even if we are killing each other at the end of the day.

(Especially so)

Spyro and I are both in the Blackwater Blade Campaign I think. 

Good idea! 

I tried to switch campaigns after my current one expired, but it wouldn't let me do it. lol I probably did something wrong. Anyways, I agree. Let's go with the Blackwater Blade Campaign (or whatever H5F and Spyro are in) because it already has two of us.

You can switch any time. You simply have to set it as your home campaign. If you cant, it means you don't have enough Alliance points (The currency for PvP which you get for doing anything. So you suck.) 

What I'm wondering is, if the wording is 'home' campaign, does this mean that if we join up in a party and the party leader hops into their campaign, does everyone join into that campaign since its the home of the party l

I tried to switch campaigns after my current one expired, but it wouldn't let me do it. lol I probably did something wrong. Anyways, I agree. Let's go with the Blackwater Blade Campaign (or whatever H5F and Spyro are in) because it already has two of us. 

you probably dont have enough alliance points to switch, unless you just switched your home campaign recently then you have to wait a while before you can switch it again.

What I'm wondering is, if the wording is 'home' campaign, does this mean that if we join up in a party and the party leader hops into their campaign, does everyone join into that campaign since its the home of the party l

home campaign is just the campaign you're ranked in basically, if someone invites you to another campaign you can join still, but any points you get dont count towards the leader boards on your home campaign.

Edited by Vitamin PWN
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...