Joke time!

Thule

Why can't anyone at 343 Industries successfully use Tinder?

Well, it would require proper matchmaking.

Oh and while we are at it the MCC was the biggest rippoff I've ever bought, dropped in price by half since release and now you can get the FULL halo collectio for 360 for way cheapeer and play that, what a joke.  Oh, but they gave me a remaster of a dollar bin game and a month of gold which they just so happened to give me while I was vacationign for over a month and gave me no option on when to redeem it thus making it absolutely useless.  I will never buy a 343 game, well no that's a lie I might buy one for a dollar at a garage sale if it's avalible just to smash it....  And **** give it a year tons and I bet MCC will be a dollar at garage sales.  So what did I get from this game?  I took tie off work on release so I lost beyond the money the game cost on release plus I didn't even get the pathetic month of gold I was promised..

Not to mention on 360 the games actually work right now, hmm pay more for games that don't work or less for working games?  God 343, you gave me a really hard proposition there, oh wait if I go with the broken games I get a shiney little badge for a game I now won't play!  You guys are horrible, thanks for ruining my positive expiriances with the halo franshicse whish was one of my favorite games when a real game studio was behind it instead of a bunch of pawns trying to slap together code for the next exlusive to try to stop the Xbox One's massive flop.  Did any of you guys see that now they are selling the bundle with the console, MCC AND an aditinal game at the microsoft store for $300?  That's 100 dollars more then I paid for the console, 50 dollars less now to be fair but how much does that mean the game is worth if they are giving it away with the console?  Oh and P.S. ontop of that for $300 they let you choose another game along with MCC because they probably know you would return that **** in an hour if that's the only game it came with.  I don't get why 343 hasn't been sued for this yet based on US consumer protection laws?  They sold a broken product, what's the difference if what I buy at the store I get home and see is broken?  Well I can tell you for one with games you can't return them...

We're not 343i we're just a community fan forum.

However 343i has resolved matchmaking issues for most regions. What region do you live in? I know people in Asia, Austrila, and New Zealand and parts of Eastern Europe still experience a good deal of issues, but America, EU, and other territories should be fine. Unless you live in a rural region with low internet speeds.

Any information you provide is valuable. Your matchmaking problems might stem from another cause. Lets help solve it!

Want to hear a good joke? :D

That's the joke, how are you going to hear it? *insert drumroll*

Anyway on a slightly serious note.

Mcc is not a rip off, why?

Four games all in 1080p 60fps and on one disk

Halo 2A.

H5 Beta access .

Halo 3 Odst for free if you played it before a certain date or for 5 dollars also in 1080p 60fps.

So no, its not as big as a ripoff as you are describing it.

It is not 343's fault MCC is broken BECAUSE Microsoft rushed the game out for the holiday season giving 343 little time to test the game properly.

Besides MCC is fixed now, for the most part unless you live in Australia.

Want to hear a good joke? :D

That's the joke, how are you going to hear it? *insert drumroll*

Anyway on a slightly serious note.

Mcc is not a rip off, why?

Four games all in 1080p 60fps and on one disk

Halo 2A.

H5 Beta access .

Halo 3 Odst for free if you played it before a certain date or for 5 dollars also in 1080p 60fps.

So no, its not as big as a ripoff as you are describing it.

It is not 343's fault MCC is broken BECAUSE Microsoft rushed the game out for the holiday season giving 343 little time to test the game properly.

Besides MCC is fixed now, for the most part unless you live in Australia.

Oh wow, so I preordered the game, got pissed with matchmaking issues, stopped playing it had it out of sight/mind and now even though from the email I got my understanding was I received ODST for the **** up they expect me to pay more then it costs used on the 360 so I can get my condolence?  What a joke.  Also as far as being on one disk give me a break, everything is installed so it wouldn't even make a difference, I would prefer 360 games which you don't need to install and I can change out just as fast as I would want to play different games. So despite everything I listed it sounds like the catcher here is playing it at 60 fps in hd?   Maybe that would be cool if I was a super hardcore Halo fan which I kind of was until I tried to get back into it and on day one even ran into issues with the campaign, but I'm not and I'm playing on a console, if I wanted better fps/graphics I would use a computer.  Well, I can't because MCC was only released on Xbox One because MS needed the sales boost so desperately which ended up being patheticly small due to the errors but then again we can blame MS for yet another thing, if they where't milking this for everything they can I might have Halo on my PC running at much better specs.  The end all is anything which is sold not as advertised is a ripoff, you could argue it's on me that I didn't do H5 beta, was on a vacation when they granted the month of gold etc. but it's because one of my favorite games of all time essentially got turned into one of MS's most pathetic attempts to get the water out of the boat.  Oh and if you are just going to say "Uhh well it's HD again" I remember playing and not being able to find essential parts to progress through the levels while using the HD textures, spent the majority of time in CE with origional graphics so I could actually see things I need to interact with in the dark etc.  I could be mistaken but I don't remember an option to adjust the lighting, if I saw one I would of used it so I could play in HD lol.  The issue I see here is I was mislead as a consumer on day 1 which is against the law...  Now I did realize I'm posting in a fan forum haha, but I still stand by my points and the joke :)

^

What about H2A? :)

Isn't that at least making it up at all?

Also, so what if it is installed, it is still one disk! Not five!

H2A could go standalone and I would be suprised to see MS charge anywhere near $60 they need people to buy more consoles/games too much, just after release pretty much everywhere had MCC for like $30 even before the deadline to get the extra content (H2A, ODST, Live) but I think that's a 8 dollar value for the Live I think, 5 dollars for ODST and lets just say H2A is a standalone in the marketplace for $20 because that seems logical.  When you completely factor out everything else you get with MCC at that point you are still getting a better deal for your money at $30 which was the price give or take, my valuations have them paying you 3 dollars worth of just that content to buy the game.  AKA you would of got MCC free and they STILL would be giving you a better value then you are paying for with content.  However if you bought the game on day one because you wanted your Halo nostalgia fix and even went as far as to take time off work to play multiplayer with friends...  You simply got screwed on all regards, so yes in a certain situation I could see how MCC could of came out as a great deal for some people but when you are talking about losing a chunk more then the game, everything offered etc. to take off work, the dissapointment of the game and just the overall feeling you got totally screwed is so immense that not any number of disks orn free BS can change that.  As a consumer the only thing that would make it possible to regain any trust in 343 would be if I received a refund for what I paid for it even if that means returning the game but I know that will never happen. 

You say that you played CE in it's original graphics so you can actually see in the dark. The new graphics actually brighten up the room and male it easier to see in, so I don't know what you are talking about. Alot of your problems aren't really problems as much as you just being excuse my french, butthurt. Unless you are in Australia the game works fine. 

^
^
^

^

If H2A was standalone it would still be 60$ I dosent matter if you thought it was fair or not because that is how much it will be. :)

But luckily for you Mcc at launch was 60$ and included HCEA H2A H3 H4, and later down the line Halo Odst.

So when you look at it from that perspective Mcc is a real bargain. Especially in the gaming industry we live in today.

Also, so what if people post launch got a better deal, that's pretty common going into games now isn't it? Its been that was since, forever.

Buy a game at launch 60£$

Wait and buy it a month later 40$