Top Ten June 2015

Yoshi1176

Top Ten

June 2015

Top Ten is a list that is meant to encourage you guys to keep the forum moving forward, not only that, it is a way to reward you for keeping the forum moving forward. Because lets not kid ourselves the heart of the forum isn't with the staff it's with the members. Every month Hayley Kenway, Fishy and Myself decide on who to put on the list, some decisions are easy some are rather difficult and we fight tooth and nail over them in our chat. Nonetheless we always come out with a list that represents the soul of the community.

This month was no different than the others, it was hard to decide who deserved it and who didn't some came very close to making it on the list. This list is in no particular order, now please put your hands together for this months Top Ten!

rrhuntington

DHG Incursio

Archangel Tyrael

Halo5 Follower

Pengu

Winry Rockbell

Axilus Prime

Frankenzer

Spyro

Sniper0092

Honorable mentions:

Metalzone

If you complain about not being on the list you will be barred from the list next month. This also goes for complaints about MoM. And suggestions can be kept to yourselves ;) , we encourage you to get on this list next month!

• Like 8

The best part is despite my activeness on the forum I have no idea who some of these people are..... I really need to start paying attention to remember names. :D

Congrates on making this list all of you.

The two you are referring to don't appear in the shoutbox often but have good attitudes and have participated in the weekend customs lobby's that are now becoming popular. For this we reward them for their efforts and to push them to improve to return to the list next month.

• Like 1

Winry must have paid someone off. I smell shenanigans....lmao. Congrats to everyone who made the list!!

Hey, all I had to do was write her name and I'm $10 richer!

(Side note: I'm broke again, cause you know, girlfriend problems.)