Would you rather..

EGYPTIANGHETTO

Does not compute. That said, it sounds safer and less likely to kill me, so I'll go with door number two.

…share a sleeping bag with a weasel or your father (not me… necessarily)? :P

sorry about that. I meant "pile OF ****".

I would share it with a weasel. I hear they are friendly while sleeping.

WYR....... Listen to Friday For one week non-stop? Or play nothing but CoD for 3 months?

CoD fans need not answer...

… Whichever one means I'm not physically beneath you whilst posting. :mellow:

…sleep with a drooly dog in bed with you, or a cat that occasionally sleeps on your face?

Sorry to answer this one, but I LOVE cats. I want my cat to sleep on my face it's hilarious.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

^ Toughie but I'd have to go with the Norris. Hott chicks come and go (all from the same place WOAH)

Would you rather yell at a CoD fangirl (12 year old 'boy) and win an argument, or fight with your wife/girlfriend and loose but get make up smex?

Oh jeez… No legs? I don't know what I'd do if I had no arms. >_< The very notion shakes me to my core.

…be tortured in various painful (but non-life-threatening) ways for 24 hours, OR suffer from sensory deprivation for an unknown length of time?

Oh jeez… No legs? I don't know what I'd do if I had no arms. >_< The very notion shakes me to my core.

…be tortured in various painful (but non-life-threatening) ways for 24 hours, OR suffer from sensory deprivation for an unknown length of time?

Torture. At least I know that will end.

Play Halo or go to a party

Useless Ferarri :yes At least I could be all, "I used to drive this supercool expensive car! But it's okay that it's a wreck. I mean, I died in that crash, so really what do I care, right?"

…have a perpetual cow-lick in your hair, or perpetually have food stuck in your teeth?

I have to say… Star Trek. Sure it's cool, but it's too sciencey for my love of far-out sci-fi. Also: Star Wars has Lightsabers. :yes

…serve in the Armed Forces for a few years, or re-do grades K through 12?

Why did I have to get the hardest one possible? Armed Forces.

Would you rather be a god with the DMR/BR or Sniper?