Would you rather..

EGYPTIANGHETTO

waterboarded. I f***ing hate CoD.

WYR live in a cave with an xbox (with a powers supply and TV) or live in a penthouse and never game again?

in a cave with an xbox.

WYR be lied on top on by a panda bear for a few seconds or sleep with a skunk, in the same small bed under covers for your regular amount of sleep.

Videogame. Anybody ever read the webcomic Kid Radd? —Linkage— That's how I imagine being a videogame character. If you like The Matrix, you'll enjoy Kid Radd.

…be a Zionite, Machine Agent, or an Exile? Referencing the factions in The Matrix and the short-lived MMO The Matrix Online.

I'm taking a shot in the dark here...(covers eyes with hand and pulls trigger)........Zionite, because it sound cool, chicks dig cool man!

WYR be the Python or the Mongoose in the epic fight of nature?

im not suer what that is but i think python

WYR download than like my map, or like than download my map?

Wealth, because if I have wealth I can buy Microsoft and get Halo 4 early... and by buying Microsoft I will be famous :)

WYR Have a slice of Humble Pie or eat a moldy piece of chocolate cake?

Humble Pie

WYR Be pro at Halo but always have bad team members or Suck at Halo but always have the best team members

Seems that's how it is for me whenever I played, anyway. Either my teammates are awesome while I can't seem to hit anything, or I've got the most kills in the entire match while my team runs around getting themselves killed. So I can honestly say that I'd rather be awesome and have a lame team, because it makes me feel better to lose with style than to win with none.

…play a pink female Sparty or a pink male Sparty? This could say a lot about you so consider your choice carefully. :mellow:

ewwww!!!!!! id have to go with the mountain oysters. i couldnt eat 100 normal oysters

WYR...sleep on a bed of snakes, or a bed of spiders. big, hairy, spiders? .

Since you didn't specify what kind of snakes... I'll imagine they are the stuffed animal kind. ;)

WYR eat a scalding hot Potato or eat 5 Habanero peppers?

Since you didn't specify what kind of snakes... I'll imagine they are the stuffed animal kind. ;)

WYR eat a scalding hot Potato or eat 5 Habanero peppers?

you mean jalapeno, right? id rather eat the peppers, i like spicy!

WYR be known for your failures, or good things you didnt do?

Live to the age 100. I want to see my children and grandchildren grow up!(whenever I have kids that is lol):)

Would you rather be stuck with a Huge smile on your face for the rest of your life, or have a huge frown on your face for the rest of your life?