Give me purple, or give me WAR!

Delpen9

Purple or Gray for Dedicated Members?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Purple or Gray...

• Purple
    • Gray

Many members on this forum wish to have purple, and with the new member promotion system, I thought this an opportune time to make a poll. 

This'll benefit those who lost their beloved purple to a dull, humdrum gray. 

Many members don't actively post in this community (Outside of Offbeat) because they want to keep their post count low. This is not how a promotion system should work: people should not be punished for impacting this community. 

I love this community, and that's why I breached the pitiful 500 post mark; It pains me to admit it.  

Everyone, share their stories of purple, their loss and woes, and how we can regain what is rightfully ours: THE GLORIOUS PURPLE.   

• Like 1

You realize that regardless of the outcome of this poll, we probably won't change the colors, right?

I personally care more about the fact that this is better than just moping around because we lost our colors. I think it's more of an attempt to have some say in the way the forum works outside of suggestions in the thread months ago. A more active say, such as "Majority of the members want this" like a democracy of sorts. A really, really unstructured democracy. Whether or not this poll changes anything at all, I'm still going to vote and let my opinion be known. I'm voting yes, for the simple reason that I like the color purple.

Edited by Spyro
  • Like 3

You realize that regardless of the outcome of this poll, we probably won't change the colors, right?

I realize that returning members and members that want to stay gray will see this in a negative light, but this is an issue that needs addressing. More dedicated members are going to want purple over gray; however, the backlash from some dedicated members becoming purple may be greater than our plea for purple - not to mention the typical consent most Dedicated Members have had to being gray. 

Flipping the colors probably isn't the best solution, I know that, although I want PURPLE that badly. 

Edited by Pengu

*Grey

How you spell that color varies depending on where you're from actually, so there's no one correct way to spell it.

Also, it seems a bit "spammy" to make a post literally meant to correct a single word and nothing else. Even for offbeats.

How you spell that color varies depending on where you're from actually, so there's no one correct way to spell it.

Also, it seems a bit "spammy" to make a post literally meant to correct a single word and nothing else. Even for offbeats.

But this poll doesn't represent me at all. I want to be Grey, not Gray. There's a big difference.

And nothing is too spammy for offbeats. Unless it's a spambot.

Now about your blackmagic love problems...

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OlMIgELg0s

Purple is my FAVORITE DRINK!

Wait... So...

If we make Purple need 500 posts, and gray be the lower one before, does that mean that you Bozos would post more?

In any case, it's just a color... or shade.

• Like 1

I have to agree with leaving things the way they are. I was just making a post a few minutes again and nearly lost my shiz cause my name was in purple for the "Users Reading This Topic" part of the page. It must have been a glitch cause on this page my name shows gray.

Point is...most of us worked hard to create quality posts and contribite positively to the community to reach our silver/gray status. The problem isn't so much the color system, as it is perhaps the post count required to get the new color? I for one will NOT give up things I worked hard for.

• Like 2