The Adventures of a Halo 4 Steelbook and the Role You Play

"What a weird title" I hear you say. 

But no, i'm not crazy, this is the starting of an odd idea that I thought of. 

So you may not know this, but I am currently moving house. Not far away, literally a 5 minute drive, actually.  And while I was packing up my priceless artifacts and Guardians of the Galaxy posters, I though to myself: 

"I need to get a glass cabinet to store all of these in" And then the idea came to me. "I have little mementos from different websites, but nothing from the website that has had the most impact on me." 

And i'm not talking about the Rocket Raccoon subreddit, or even the Star Wars one. I'm talking about this website here, the Forums. 

And that got me thinking again. I love signed things, we all love Halo, and I also love Steelbooks. 

See where this is going? 

I propose that we circulate a Halo 4 steelbook between Forum members. With each one of us signing it, and posting a picture of you with it (You don't need to be in this photo, if you don't want to) and from there you pass it on to the next person on the list. Now your personal address is not needed here, unless you trust the person sending the steelbook to you. Instead I recommend getting a PO box, or using an already existing one within the family. Or if you prefer you may send your address to me, and I will only send it to the person sending it to you. 

But we can work out the address issues later and with more clarity. 

The general purpose of this thread is to get an idea of numbers, and who would actually be willing to partake in this. I'll send it around to the US first, as the majority of the member base is there, and it will reduce postage between people. 

An album  of these images will be collected and showed on a monthly basis. 

So for now, all you need you to do is just comment if you would like to take part in this, and have your signature on the steelbook or any other questions or ideas you may have.  

(Your signature can just be your user name here if you want, this is preferred as this allows other members to know who signed it)     

Thanks for reading!

• Like 5