Halo 5: Guardians SE, LE and CE contents

So that means the statue, the dossiers, the orders and the Steelbook are actually only worth $10...

That's kinda weird.

Or... Microsoft is capitalizing the most they can and totally milking the digital edition, with the physical items being worth more in the limited edition? IDK.

Questions regarding Guardian model: How does the Guardian model fit in that narrow case? Does the Guardian model stay in one fixed position, or does it move? (I'm guessing fixed-position) It looks pretty sweet to be honest.

You have to build it 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi! Im from Germany and i bought the Halo 5 Collectors Edition. I want to swap the download code for a disc. I had several chats with the support, and they always told me they can only do the swap when i have an Xbox One serial number. Problem: i dont have an Xbox One yet. Its planned for christmas. Please help me quick!! There are just 11 days left for the disc swapping campaign.

I purchased the Halo 5 Deluxe bundle. I'm disappointed that it came with a digital version of the game. I wanted the physical copy. A swap program exists, however it's only applicable to the CLE. I already contacted MS and they confirmed this. I will be selling my digital game for about 90$ with all the downloads and then purchase the $100 LE game.