Dishonored 2 Accidentally Revealed on Bethesda Test Stream!

Bethesda seems to have accidentally revealed it's new Dishonored project during a test stream in preparation for E3 2015.

When it launched in 2012, the new Bethesda and Arkane Studios project Dishonored was hailed as a fantastic mixture of Assassin's Creed's core gameplay and a beautifully dark world full of mystery and shadows. If like myself, you were a fan of that world, you'll be excited to hear that Dishonored 2 seems to be happening, as shown in Bethesda's E3 test stream done today. Sourced from GameSpot.com, during the stream, the words 'Dishonored' and 'Harvey' were picked up by the microphone, Harvey being in reference to the first game's co-director Harvey Smith. Smith has been confirmed to be working with Arkane again on another project, but the exact nature is unknown, which leads this all to circle together as confirming a new Dishonored. Bethesda spoke out about the test run on Twitter, saying the run had gone just as planned, which could be a red herring. Until tomorrow, nothing is certain, but it seems Dishonored will be making an appearance at E3. The audio of the slip-up can currently be found on YouTube.com.

post-26953-0-77443900-1434241029.jpg

All information and pictures sourced from GameSpot and the official Bethesda twitter and Bethesda themselves.

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 2

We saw this coming with the success of the first game.

Dishonored wasn't perfect but by darn was it good. I personally did not care for the story but the mechanics were good enough it did not phase me. Heres hoping the second game improves and fixes all the aspects of the first one.

Neat article EK. I bet we will be getting a teaser for Dishonored 2 at E3 tomorrow.