Black Ops lll thoughts

depressant

What do you guys think about Black Ops lll? I don't know if many of you guys are CoD fans, but the ones who are, how do you think the multiplayer will be? Will it be the same, or different? Also the Campaign. Who is gonna star in the Campaign and what do you think the story is going to be like/about? Post your theories below.

I like the new Gunsmith concept. I've always enjoyed Treyarch CoD's mainly for the Zombies mode(I was iffy on Blops 2 until the last map. Loved that one) but I'll be picking up Blops 3 mainly to return to the series. I stopped playing after MW3. I tried a bit of Ghosts and was severely dissapointed. I only touched Blops 2 for the last zombies map pack since it was the only map I enjoyed. 

But seriously. The Gunsmith is what has me interested. Also what new things they will bring to Zombies has me on my seats too. Chances are we will see more at E3. 

• Like 2

I want gud Zombies. When I heard it wasn't World at War 2, that disappointed me. When I see you were fighting robots, I figured this was a game I'm only gettin for Zombies. And I still have to see if that's going to be good. I've always liked Treyarch's CoDs because of their style and grit, (Reznov... oh those world at war days) but this one's got me a little iffy. I'm just not a fan of the futuristic setting in CoD. I'll end up getting it if the Zombie's is good. I liked two maps in Black ops 2, (Mob of the Dead and Origins) so hopefully they improved. 

I think it will be super futuristic like Black Ops 2, maybe similar to Advanced Warfare. The story will most likely be around the future combat thing. Honestly I just hope they bring back zombies, creepy, but fun.

• Like 1

The co-op campaign looks like it could be fun, On the downside story wise reminds me of Deus-ex a little too much, the solider movement looks exactly like titanfalls movement and I would have been happy with anything that doesn't take place in the future. I miss WW2 and the vietnam/cold war era.

I think it will be super futuristic like Black Ops 2, maybe similar to Advanced Warfare. The story will most likely be around the future combat thing. Honestly I just hope they bring back zombies, creepy, but fun.

You are correct for the most part. Like 9 out of 10 of the way to being right.

• Like 1

My thoughts?

Probably wont get it because you know, its Cod. :)

Funny, couple years back people were tired of the World war theme and really loved the Modern theme Cod had taken. Now everyone hates the Modern theme and the futuristic theme and wants the World war theme to come back....

If I do get Blops 3 it will be for one reason! ZAMBIES! Because a match of Blops ZAMBIES! Is really fun.

Funny, couple years back people were tired of the World war theme and really loved the Modern theme Cod had taken. Now everyone hates the Modern theme and the futuristic theme and wants the World war theme to come back....

Too much of anything is never a good thing. They don't know what Moderation is.

I only ever got to experience one WW2 CoD. Just World at War. I loved it and wanted another one, but after 2008 they went to time periods way in the future. Because of an Era, (World War II Overload Era) I didn't even get to take part in, I can't get to experience it at all anymore.

The next Overload has happened and they can go even farther in the future or revisit the past, and Treyarch Disappointed me with their choice. Although BLops 3 was a pretty predictable announcement. Everything MUST End in threes.

Edited by rrhuntington

Too much of anything is never a good thing. They don't know what Moderation is.

I only ever got to experience one WW2 CoD. Just World at War. I loved it and wanted another one, but after 2008 they went to time periods way in the future. Because of an Era, (World War II Overload Era) I didn't even get to take part in, I can't get to experience it at all anymore.

The next Overload has happened and they can go even farther in the future or revisit the past, and Treyarch Disappointed me with their choice. Although BLops 3 was a pretty predictable announcement. Everything MUST End in threes.

Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Call of Duty 3, and Call of Duty: World at War.

That's 5 World War 2 CoD's.

Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Pretty much the only Call of Duty that's based on only the Cold War.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

That's 3 Call of Duty's based on Modern Warfare, hence the title.

Call of Duty: Ghosts, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.

That's 4 Call of Duty's based on Futuristic Warfare.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, that pretty much looks like we have more WW2 games than Futuristic Warfare. I don't see why everyone is complaining. To be honest, Black Ops 1 and 2 and all the Modern Warfare's (Except the third) are all fan favorites. Multiplayer-wise. Campaign is another story.

In my opinion, all the campaigns were pretty good. Except a few of them. Which remain to be unnamed. However, that's entirely up to you as well.

(That three joke... Haha, classic.)

To be honest, Black Ops 1 and 2 and all the Modern Warfare's (Except the third) are all fan favorites. Multiplayer-wise. Campaign is another story.

I love Black Ops 1 as well. Black Ops 2 was alright, and I only say that because of Zombies. I appreciated Black Ops 1 alot because it hit an Era that we haven't really seen a lot. I had good times on Modern Warfare 2 also. One of my first Xbox Live games.

I don't really mind Modern as mush as Futuristic. It's just not my favorite kind of setting. I was mostly disappointed because WaW 2 was rumored. I pessimistically hoped it was true but nah. Just not a fan of the newer setting, and I'm a fan of more of the Gritty nature of the past games. I don't exactly need a WW2 game, I would just appreciate a different era of time that wasn't explored yet. History is a setting plentiful of story lines. 

Does this mean half life 3 is confirmed or something? :D

Eh, I'm still not sure.....

Anywho, if you were around during the WW2 overload era of games where almost every fps game was a WW2 game, you might appreciate the change of time period more.

Edited by Like Cabooster the Ace

Does this mean half life 3 is confirmed or something? :D

Eh, I'm still not sure.....

Anywho, if you were around during the WW2 overload era of games where almost every fps game was a WW2 game, you might appreciate the change of time period more.

Maybe. But there's a whole generation who wasn't because they either didn't play them, or they were too young or not born. 

(The Stigma of little kids playing CoD comes out here.)