What is your reason for staying on the forum?

Melody

There are a few reasons as to why I'm still active

The members - The members here are so friendly and entertaining. This is a very strong factor as to why I am still an active member since the members on the site are really good friends and are also good to talk to if you have any problems.

The Community Events - These are when I personally have the most fun. It is a good way for everyone to have some fun whilst killing each other over and over again just for the sake of killing them. It is always lively and you can have some unforgettable moments in the community events.

The shoutbox - Another place where you can talk to members. You can have some pretty bizarre conversations in the shoutbox which is always entertaining. It might feel dead at times but the active shoutbox junkies always keep it entertaining, friendly and supportive.

The threads (some of them) - Some of the threads such as Mafia, ToD and other various threads keep me entertained or informed. Of course you get them troll threads and some of the funny 'I hate 343' threads which do make me chuckle from time to time.

The staff/mods - The way that this forums handles staff positions and mods is what makes this forums great. They are chosen idles who are good at what they do. The mods are also relaxed and they also keep the amount of professionalism to be a strong mod (except Church, that guy is crazy O_O)

These are just a few reasons that keep me active on the forums.

• Like 2

It's all of you guys that keep me here.

The staff/mods - The way that this forums handles staff positions and mods is what makes this forums great. They are chosen idles who are good at what they do. The mods are also relaxed and they also keep the amount of professionalism to be a strong mod (except Church, that guy is crazy O_O)

Wait....what?

• Like 1

I forgot to list my reason. lol.

I stay here because this is a totally awesome community! Oh, and the fun conversations in the Shoutbox. ^_^

I'm glad you're not here for your friends, just the community in general. Oh well, I guess we don't really matter anyways. What's the point of being friends with you? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2

I'm glad you're not here for your friends, just the community in general. Oh well, I guess we don't really matter anyways. What's the point of being friends with you? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You know as well as I do that I'm also here for all of my wonderful friends! :3

Down with Melody?!

No down, only up. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...