Friday Night Gamenights with Fishy and Friends

Yoshi1176

Friday Night Gamenights with Fishy and Friends

gamenight_zps8kbxnoxe.png

Join Fishy and other stars of the community for an action packed evening of customs. You will be pitted against the very best of the forum in this adrenaline filled night in only the best customs maps and gamemodes currently at our disposal. If you are planning on joining just send Fishy a message for an invite to the lobby at the start time his GT: I Fishy I

Bring your own customs and maps because they may be played!

Date: Friday June 12th 2015

Time: 8pm EST (5pm PST)

Place: The Master Chief Collection 

Any questions message Fishy!

If you know for sure you can attend sign up below. If not do not post here as it promotes spam. If you want to come but cannot guarantee your attendance message fishy the day of the event and if their is room you can join then.

Attendees:

1.Glitter Destruct

2. DHG Incursio

3. Bnus

4. Yoshi1176

• Like 2

I cant find Fishy on Xbox but i'll join if i get the other room but yeah sure i'm down but i dont have any maps to show sadly 

GT- DHG Incursio

That's fine. Be on Xbox at the scheduled time and you'll be sent an invite.

See you there!

• Like 1

Please don't sign up if you refuse to go, please. Thanks.

That's just disrespectful.

Sorry mate. Can't control when I get a terribly bursting headache, when it hurts to see, let alone walk to get the Ibuprofen. Deepest apologies m8. Unexpected.

Sorry mate. Can't control when I get a terribly bursting headache, when it hurts to see, let alone walk to get the Ibuprofen. Deepest apologies m8. Unexpected.

That's fine, I was just told otherwise. If you can please, next time notify me personally. Then we'll be in the clear.

Alrighty? Thanks m8.

• Like 1