A Tribute to the Users

Kurt S-501

i heard that Absolute Dog once schooled a troll so bad that the troll decided to go outside and get a life

i heard that Twinreaper wrote a machinima script that was so awesome that it made several members of this site go blind

i heard Zed the Evil Taco can kick you in the face...with his fist

i heard that Father Bullet uses energy swords as tooth picks

I heard that Headhunter hates Toast because a piece of toast tried to burn down his house

All true, I still have nightmares.

I heard that King of Snipes once took down an army of Brutes using only his big toe.

I heard that Absolute Dog once owned a troll so badly that it burst into flames.

I heard that Hunter roasted marsh mellows on the trolls burning body while Vitamin PWN looked on laughing hideously!

I have heard rumors that Avenging Crusade swung from a vine and swooped down and saved Jane from Tarzans unwanted advances!

I saw Kurt ***** slap a "Dear 343..." poster so hard they soiled themselves and haven't bathed since!

I heard One once debated evolution with Steven Hawking and won!

I read a report that Spartan 007 threw a bullet by hand and killed 23 terrorists!

I heard that Zed once ate a fish taco the size Texas in one bite and never burped!

It is widely known that all members of the 343Industries Forum could whoop Chuck Norris' butt with one hand tied behind their back!

i heard that BraverKING514 once made a squad of Elites surrender by saying boo.

I heard that he didn't have to say anything.. he just stood there and they trembled with fear and surrendered.

I once heard that Absolute Dog made the sun cry.... just by looking at it.

Some magicians can walk on water, Kurt S-051 can swim through land.

Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon, Absolute Dog was the first man to walk on the sun.

Fear of spiders is arachnophobia, fear of tight spaces is claustrophobia, and fear of Vitamin PWN is logic.

Fear The Green Axecutioner!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...