Where do I post in re to match making troubles in Australia?

GreatAnt

New to forums, just traded my 360 and halo 4 in for new console andn MCC and I only got to play two games in one hour.  Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but this section has the most views. Anyone else still experiencing this?

Cheers

No, there is currently problems with Australia being able to play Halo: MCC for the Xbox One. Not sure why, but many Australian users here have said the same thing. If you wish to pursue why, I recommend https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forumsand to make a thread there about it. Since we aren't the official 343 Industries, we're just a Community Forum.

Yeah I live in Australia, and I just flat out can't play matchmaking at all. Hence I stopped playing MCC a long time ago properly.

There's really little you can do, it's either you're super lucky and the issues don't hit you much, or you're cut away like the rest of us minority.

The only positive I took regarding multiplayer in MCC, was the fact that the beta included for H5G ran absolutely flawlessly. The longest I remember it taking to get into a match was 40 seconds, and that was once. So at least when that comes Australia isn't being left in the dark regarding matchmade pairing.

yeah lets hope thats the case, October isn't too far away. Do you know if H5 is BTB?

Yes. We've had a particularly amazing story of a certain developer being able to kill a tank with one of the new SA's.