Hard Work Pays Off

Yoshi1176

Hard Work Pays Off

This is a concept we all know because when we have worked hard we have accomplished amazing things. No one is better to display this hard work than Fishy.

He has pumped out very fun playdates including:

Multiple Halo playdates

and

TitanFall Playdates

Fishy also has done something very time consuming that you may have read, Warlord. A series of books based in the world of Halo surrounding a fire team on the hunt for a murderous Elite. This book is created around the members of the forum because every single fireteam member is the creation of the forum members. Dedication and love for the forums have brought Fishy to continue these books. Book three ( the current book ) already has 11 chapters and there is much more to come in the book.

Recently he has given up his chance to bask in the spotlight of the top ten list in order to help the top ten committee choose the stars of the community. 

He has thanked everyone that helps the forum in anyway which was seen around the forum for weeks. It is one of the most liked threads on the forums. Why is this? He works hard that's why. His thread can be seen here:http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.343industries.org%2Fforum%2Ftopic%2F39755-thank-you-all-of-you%2F&h=EAQFFcZLQ

Lets give back our thanks for his hard work and give him the position he deserves! President of the USF.

photo-7524.jpg?_r=1433122807

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 1

I'm not sure what to say about this thread. Even though I've done many of these  things. I feel like they're smothered and quickly thrown together instead of spread out. 

I don't even really host Titanfall events, I hosted that once. And I helped Co-host Bnus once because he was having issues. I attend them more than host them.

I usually stick with MCC for the most part, however I am seeing who all has what for Xbox One. So more playdates can be hosted than just MCC. But you know, I'm the only candidate with an accessible Xbox One at the moment... So these events pretty much are uniquely to me. Which is why as a president, hosting events and executing them will be easily done. Not sure how the others can host events... They are kinda vital to the "community."

End statement.

0/10 the fan fiction isn't in line with halo lore

Thats why you vote for Maestro!

he respects Halo lore!

He contributes to Halo discussion

VOTE MAESTRO(or Ash)

VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO CARES

VOTE MAESTRO TODAY. 

• Like 2

It's worth noting that I hosted many events in 2013 and 2014. Where was Fishy during this time? I can tell you where he wasn't: here.

Also, before I moved for university, I saw this:

post-71046-0-86800800-1433456552.png

Yoshi threw democracy out the window. As his successor, and considering his military title, Fishy will most likely do the same. Do you want a dictatorship? Do you want a traitor to democracy at the helm of the USF? I know I don't.

• Like 2

It's worth noting that I hosted many events in 2013 and 2014. Where was Fishy during this time? I can tell you where he wasn't: here.

Yoshi threw democracy out the window. As his successor, and considering his military title, Fishy will most likely do the same. Do you want a dictatorship? Do you want a traitor to democracy at the helm of the USF? I know I don't.

I hosted playdates in 2013 and 2014

Take note, New Years Playdate 2013. Don't believe me? Click on the YouTube link and look at the post date.

Also, Old Members vs New Members event. Which first started in 2014. I have no idea where you're getting your information from.

Secondly, I do not want dictatorship. Yoshi is wanting me to be his successor. If you win, you become the successor. Think what you want but you're wrong.

Also, take note Yoshi and Caboose are the same age. They both want to be Emperor/Dictator. Whatever. You name it. So their want for power is acceptable at a young age, 15.

Maestro, if you're going to argue. At least make it valid.

0/10 the fan fiction isn't in line with halo lore

I'm so glad that makes a lot of sense.

Here, let me tell you how canon Spartan 1337 is. That's not fanfiction, but does it follow the Halo lore?

Edited by The Director
Inappropriate.
  • Like 1

Also, before I moved for university, I saw this:

believe feels part 7.png

Did that happen during my second term? 

Staff Response
Just as a reminder - while we permit (and frankly, encourage) candidates to mock and insult one another as much as they like, all such abuse should be kept light-hearted and funny. Therefore, please remain civil and friendly when discussing, endorsing or opposing candidacies, and avoid contentious or aggressive behaviour and statements. Posting this kind of material may result in a removal request from a moderator, and thereafter additional warning points and bans.

In short - keep it dirty, but not too dirty.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I have an election to fix. ;)

• Like 5

Staff Response

Just as a reminder - while we permit (and frankly, encourage) candidates to mock and insult one another as much as they like, all such abuse should be kept light-hearted and funny. Therefore, please remain civil and friendly when discussing, endorsing or opposing candidacies, and avoid contentious or aggressive behaviour and statements. Posting this kind of material may result in a removal request from a moderator, and thereafter additional warning points and bans.

You know what RSR? If that's the way it's gotta be. Then that's the way I'm gonna do it.

In my jammies.

With pillows.

Not the fluffy ones.

The one's you find in 1834 houses. (But with enough fun for everyone. I mean, there's spare pillows. So not like only Ash, Maestro, and I are the only ones. Drizzy can join too, maybe even Azaxx if he has jammies.)

• Like 1

Staff Response

Perhaps this sum of money will turn your eyes away? *holds up coin bag*

I hosted playdates in 2013 and 2014

Take note, New Years Playdate 2013. Don't believe me? Click on the YouTube link and look at the post date.

Also, Old Members vs New Members event. Which first started in 2014. I have no idea where you're getting your information from.

Secondly, I do not want dictatorship. Yoshi is wanting me to be his successor. If you win, you become the successor. Think what you want but you're wrong.

Also, take note Yoshi and Caboose are the same age. They both want to be Emperor/Dictator. Whatever. You name it. So their want for power is acceptable at a young age, 15.

Maestro, if you're going to argue. At least make it valid.

I'm so glad that makes a lot of sense.

Here, let me tell you how canon Spartan 1337 is. That's not fanfiction, but does it follow the Halo lore?

That was declared non-canon on release.