MCC game freeze

Lately when me and a few of my friends play matchmaking in the second match that we get about halfway through are game will freeze on us. I bought a new game and test it out and it was the same result but we can play other games without them freezing on us. Are any of you experiencing the same thing as we are? If you fixed it how did you fix it?

First let me say how sorry we are that you are experiencing issues with The Masterchief Collection. We strive to make fixes and help resolve the issues you report and we take it seriously.

As a remedy for your game freezes please follow the following steps...

1. Clear the Xbox One cache files out.

2. Remove the game disc (if not installed).

3. Power off the console.

4. Move console and disc (if not installed) to a warmer area of your domicile.

This should prevent your console and game from freezing. If you experience any further issues, please call 1-800-4MY-XBOX for support, or go directly to halowaypoint.com

• Like 1

First let me say how sorry we are that you are experiencing issues with The Masterchief Collection. We strive to make fixes and help resolve the issues you report and we take it seriously.

As a remedy for your game freezes please follow the following steps...

1. Clear the Xbox One cache files out.

2. Remove the game disc (if not installed).

3. Power off the console.

4. Move console and disc (if not installed) to a warmer area of your domicile.

This should prevent your console and game from freezing. If you experience any further issues, please call 1-800-4MY-XBOX for support, or go directly to halowaypoint.com

^ Do not do this.

I highly suggest you move it to a corner instead.

^

^

Twin is not really a staff member at 343 industries if you have not guessed....he is just trolling. :)

And this forum isn't the official 343 forum, that is Halo waypoint.

As for how to fix this problem you have, I don't know, sorry I cant help.

I know that this isn't the 343 official form and i dont know why people always say the same thing over when im asking the community the problem that i have and see if someone has/had the same problem as me (its like everyone cant read or think if they know that this isn't the real form). Plus 343 members would not have the picture that twin has, on any of their accounts.

P.S. I'm not hating on you for stating abput the fourms

I know that this isn't the 343 official form and i dont know why people always say the same thing over when im asking the community the problem that i have and see if someone has/had the same problem as me (its like everyone cant read or think if they know that this isn't the real form). Plus 343 members would not have the picture that twin has, on any of their accounts.

P.S. I'm not hating on you for stating abput the fourms

For an actual answer, if this freeze and crash is a repeating problem on one disc, try these:

Try wiping the disk with a soft cloth. Maybe?

Also, this doesn't seem like a common thing. However, it may or may not be the XB1 itself. I would go to halo waypoint, and post a thread if you haven't  already. 

The game has crashed on me only once and it stopped. I ask that you describe what happens exactly in clear detail (Game freezes have to go Home, Had to turn off XBOX, that sort of thing.)

Am I the only one trying here. >.<

For the record, you would be surprised just how many of hundreds of new members we get that CAN'T read or grasp that we are not rhe official forum for 343 Industries. I was just trolling a bit to see who wqs smart...for kicks really. So, sorry if that got under your skin a bit.

As for a real anser to the problem, it isn't an issue with your console as much as it is an issue with the game itself. Unfortunately one of the aspects of having all the games crunched into one massive game plus a new console, is making it stable. The platform change from x64 PPC to standard x86 creates a huge stability issue. Said issue in of itself is not experienced the same all thwe time. Until 343i can make a stable patch for the game there is no solid 100% fix for this issue.

For an actual answer, if this freeze and crash is a repeating problem on one disc, try these:

Try wiping the disk with a soft cloth. Maybe?

Also, this doesn't seem like a common thing. However, it may or may not be the XB1 itself. I would go to halo waypoint, and post a thread if you haven't  already. 

The game has crashed on me only once and it stopped. I ask that you describe what happens exactly in clear detail (Game freezes have to go Home, Had to turn off XBOX, that sort of thing.)

Am I the only one trying here. >.<

the game will freeze but i can still go to the home page also bought a new game and it still does this