Halo 3 ODST Audio Logs

Hi,

currently I'm collecting the Audiologs of ODST.

While collecting the first 10, I realized that 3 of 10 weren't showing up.

Number 2, 4 and 6 are missing - don't know why.

Here is a picture with the numbered logs

post-90045-0-05711800-1433179381_thumb.jpg

I tried this on every difficult.

Maybe some one can confirm this or help me with this issue. :)

I believe some of them become available after certain missions, and one of them is only obtainable after completing one mission. Then it's locked. However, that may be why. I am not for certain, but I had the same issue yesterday. I couldn't get the Audio Logs, even though I knew their locations, until after I complete missions. Then they started to appear.

It's probably better to beat the game and then search for them. Or right before the mission you meet up with dare A.K.A "Data Hive", search for them. At that point of the game all sections of the city are unlocked, and perhaps more of the Audio Logs. After I beat the game, or before that mission, that's when I would collect all of them in one long run on Mombassa Streets. That's what I did back on 360.

Edited by Schpy Destruct

You're probably not looking hard enough.

Some of them are sneakily placed. Look for police sirens, bollards moving up and down, cash machines dispensing coins and phones ringing; all that is the Superintendant trying to point you to a terminal.

Once you complete the game a new option is available, the ability to search the entire map.  It is this time when you want to collect all the Audio Files, then go and get the last one.

Not in the MCC.

You can load every level.

Not in the MCC.

You can load every level.

I would have thought in the MCC that you are to complete the game to unlock all areas when you play Mombasa Streets, it is here that you want to try the Audio.

But, I have to admit, I spent more time since downloading ODST playing Legendary than looking for the Audio Files.  That is the next step for me.