See when some of the major shows will be on at E3

gallery_12241_647_221819.png

As this years E3 edges closer speculations continue to loom, but as we speculate and hope for what we want to see here are the schedules of some of the major E3 conference to give you a heads up for when to tune in. 

Bethesda  June 14th - 7pm PT/10pm ET

Microsoft June 15 - 9:30am PT/12:30pm ET

EA  June 15 - 1pm PT / 4pm ET 

Ubisoft June 15 - 3pm PT / 6pm ET

Sony June 15 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET

Nintendo  June 16 - 9am PT/ 12pm ET

Square Enix June 16 - 10am PT/ 1pm ET

PC Gaming Show June 16 - 5pm PT/8pm ET

Bethesda's will be holding their first ever E3 conference so what will they have in store for us? Many fans are speculating an announcement of a new Fallout game. As for Unbisoft many fans were disappointed to hear that one of their upcoming games "Tom Clancy's The Division" has been delayed until 2016, but a possible reveal may keep fans satisfied for a while as they wait. At least Rainbow Six Siege seems to be on track for a 2015 release.

Microsoft announced they have a big show planned this year as Halo 5: Guardians release is on the horizon. It's a safe bet Halo fans will get a ton of new info to dwell on as they wait to jump into the boots of Master Chief's and the new Character Agent Locke in Just 5 months. Gears of War fans will possibly get to see a reveal of the upcoming remake of the first Gears of War game and also may be treated to something from the next brand new installment to the franchise.

Fans of space exploration will surely be excited to see something from Hello Games upcoming title "No Man's Sky", the new title allows players to explore the universe and discover planets as they fly through the cosmos.  With the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the release of the first PlayStation console Sony may have something special planned, but we can only find out what they are up to when they host their E3 show. 

What are you excited for/hoping to see at this years E3?

Source: IGN

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 6

Kingdom Hearts and Halo are my main things. I'll keep my eye on everything else though too. Especially whatever Gears of War plans on doing.

Need stuff to discuss on here, and E3 will supply the topics. Can't wait.

I want a new Elder Scrolls game! Its been 5 years since the release of THE LAST BETHESDA ELDER SCROLLS GAME...NOT THAT CRAPPY ESO THAT WASN'T DEVELOPED BY BETHESDA! 5 years is a really long time. Thats what I think will happen! Because me wants!

So far 2015 looks anything but a let down. Aside from Halo I havent seen any real hype or heard of anything really great going to either console or pc. Just the usual roundup of the same old franchises with lesser and more disappointing innovation.

My eyes were soley set on The Division, Overwatch and The Seige

Meh, all E3 has become is marketing for all the gaming companies, nothing more.

Wel... Duh...

I'm very excited to see what Microsoft will bring to the table, especially everything Halo related of course.

Personally I don't get what all the Fallout 4 hype is about. Am I one of the few people who didn't enjoy Fallout 3 all that much? Maybe it's because I started playing it last year but I don't see what all the big fuss is about.

Meh, all E3 has become is marketing for all the gaming companies, nothing more.

Few to no new Ips and endless sequels that change little.

Only thing I am looking forward to is Fallout 4, everything else is hardly interesting. :)

What? No Halo 5 interest?

^

Not really considering I don't own an Xbox one, nor plan to get one. :)

I have a Ps4 anyway....

Kinda odd why I am on a Halo forum in the first place isn't it?

Rekindle that love you lost. Eons ago, when Cabus enjoyed Halo. Open your heart to it again. It burns deep within you, it needs to come out of the soul and want's to enjoy it again.

Especially since your new love Destiny stomped on your heart... What a happy day that was. Well not fur you but for us all.

Also, I've never Played any Fallout Game. (Prepares for thrown tomatoes.)

*Throws tomatoes* ^

And trust me when I say that Destiny is one of the most pathetic attempts at a game ever, should have expected as much from Bungie.

The truth is Bungie is one of the worst game devs out there.

If you want to play a good Fallout game, go play Fallout new Vegas..... back to Halo.

The reason I don't get an Xb1 is..... I don't see the reason to spent all that money for one game franchise, besides third party games look better on the Ps4...... :)

The reason I don't get an Xb1 is..... I don't see the reason to spent all that money for one game franchise, besides third party games look better on the Ps4...... :)

Why not? Halo is the only reason why I want an XBO...its not a waste of money either. I would be getting what I paid for, and I would not regret the purchase.

^^  Because paying $500+ in total for a console, games and a XBL membership is not worth it for one franchise.  Granted yes the XB1 has many games but not many worthy of paying hefty costs just to play them.  In terms of exclusives, name one besides Halo that has a "real" multi year franchise record and a true AAA experience.  Please do not count rights or IP's acquired by Microsoft in this category, as games that have already been out and developed cannot really count as a 1st party title.

• Like 1

Wel... Duh...

I'm very excited to see what Microsoft will bring to the table, especially everything Halo related of course.

Personally I don't get what all the Fallout 4 hype is about. Am I one of the few people who didn't enjoy Fallout 3 all that much? Maybe it's because I started playing it last year but I don't see what all the big fuss is about.

Screw fallout 3, Fallout NV is where it's at.

• Like 1

I'm definitely keeping an eye out for Microsoft, Ubisoft, and Bethesda. I truly am excited about this E3, however dissapointed at the quality of games released for XB1 last year. Hopefully this next selection of games announced and released are GOOD. Again, excited though.

Let's be honest... The PS4 is the way to go for third-party, and now that Call of Duty DLC with the new one won't be exclusively timed to Xbox... Yeah. I have an Xbox One, and had a PS4. Trust me when I say the only point Xbox is worth it for is probably snapping YouTube while playing Halo 5. Other than that, PS4 feels great. But I'm excited for both press-conferences, and pretty soon the Xbox One might become the better console with the Windows 10 cross-play. All depends on Microsoft, really.

• Like 2