Looking for a clan

Hello,

I am currently looking for a halo clan any platform, but preferably a MCC clan.

What I'm looking for on a clan is mainly a competitive side of things. I have played Halo since halo: ce, but I was about 5 or 6 then, so I have a lot of experience although I have had a long break from halo so I'm not as good as I used to be, meaning I am also looking to improve my play.

Aside the competitive part, I am also interested in a clan that supports forging as I believe myself to be an experienced forger meaning if the clan is looking for new maps to play on I will always be there to make one, I am also open to work with others to create a map.

Not only am I interested in a competitive/ forge clan, I am also looking for a clan that is very active in the custom game side of things as I always enjoy a good game of hide and seek or fat boy.

Anyhow that pretty much sums up everything if you are apart of a clan that is recruiting be sure to add me on Xbox live.

Gamer tag: Link Inferno

Let me help you out a bit. :)

And no this isn't a clan offer.....

However I suggest you click this link http://www.343industries.org/forum/forum/67-clan-recruiting-advertising/

This is where people who want to advertise their clans go on this forum.....

So there is where you will find a clan you can join....

or you can not and just wait for people to look at this thread ( might take longer though )

Let me help you out a bit. :)

And no this isn't a clan offer.....

However I suggest you click this link http://www.343industries.org/forum/forum/67-clan-recruiting-advertising/

This is where people who want to advertise their clans go on this forum.....

So there is where you will find a clan you can join....

or you can not and just wait for people to look at this thread ( might take longer though )

Okay thank you I will look into it

And the RWS thing will be looked at too

Sorry meant fws

• 2 months later...