Watch the truth about reach video haha.

PBinTheDecree

This dude is a complete idiot and quite obviously understands nothing about the Halo Universe or the game industry from a developers perspective. The part where he talks about physics is priceless. He wouldn't know what the physics system is in Halo or even how it was created. Dumb ass.... "Needler Rifle"?!? It's a Needle Rifle... THERES NO "R".....

I could write a whole 3 pages on everything he said, and point out a solid argumentive fact based post about what he said and why it is just plain wrong. If your gonna post up videos that I more than likely will be stopping by to watch...

DONT POST ONE SO BLATENTLY STUPID THAT IT WILL PROVOKE ME TO RIP APART YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE TO SHREDS ABOUT THE GAME, IT'S MECHANICS AND ITS STORY ARC.

It's good to let the steam out...

• Like 1

This dude is a complete idiot and quite obviously understands nothing about the Halo Universe or the game industry from a developers perspective. The part where he talks about physics is priceless. He wouldn't know what the physics system is in Halo or even how it was created. Dumb ass.... "Needler Rifle"?!? It's a Needle Rifle... THERES NO "R".....

I could write a whole 3 pages on everything he said, and point out a solid argumentive fact based post about what he said and why it is just plain wrong. If your gonna post up videos that I more than likely will be stopping by to watch...

DONT POST ONE SO BLATENTLY STUPID THAT IT WILL PROVOKE ME TO RIP APART YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE TO SHREDS ABOUT THE GAME, IT'S MECHANICS AND ITS STORY ARC.

It's good to let the steam out...

How is he wrong... basically everything he said is logical. It's a half ass game along with odst... quit lying to yourself.

I like that its a half ass game like ODST.

Amazing how some Halo fans, want Halo to stay exactly like Halo 3. Okay in your world Halo Reach is exactly the same as Halo 3, Halo 4 is exactly the same as Halo 3, do you know what happens, everybody gets bored, stops buying it, and the Halo franchise disappears into nothing.

Games move on, Halo Reach and ODST good games.

Dont fear change, embrace it

How is he wrong? He's logical? He doesn't understand at all how the physics simulation system or the collision detection works. Tell you what smartass, tell me what version of what app they used for physics and collision and how exactly it works and then try to tell me I am wrong about his ignorance. Like I said, I could write a 3 page essay on everything he said, and point out and extract actual game data to prove he is wrong. Nobody here ever argues with me on specific game data because they know I am right.

Further more, this ****** is standing in front of wall with a home camera spouting off. He has no right to criticize nor insist upon in any aspect the shortcomings or high points of any video game. That much is painfully clear. His supposed points about plot twists, climaxes and plot devices is basic and elementary. I could easily compare a dozen or so high rated Emmy award winning movies and shows to B rated movies, and point out the same plot devices. This is just some sad tired person tying to insist upon everyone else that his opinion is somewhat law, and we are all too dumb to realize that soemthing we like is crap.

Well, I got news for this guy and anyone else that agrees with him. People like what they like. Just because you disagree with a point of view does not make you wrong. You can't just walk in here, start ****, and expect to walk away peacefully. Especially when you are going to be this blatently disrepectfull to the Halo Community , 343i, Bungie and the numerous smaller studios that help bring us this entertainment. This guy in the video can conscider himself officially f*cked and put on my "to-do" list, as well as the rest of the ignorant followers of his. Good day and good night!

• Like 1

How is he wrong? He's logical? He doesn't understand at all how the physics simulation system or the collision detection works. Tell you what smartass, tell me what version of what app they used for physics and collision and how exactly it works and then try to tell me I am wrong about his ignorance. Like I said, I could write a 3 page essay on everything he said, and point out and extract actual game data to prove he is wrong. Nobody here ever argues with me on specific game data because they know I am right.

Further more, this ****** is standing in front of wall with a home camera spouting off. He has no right to criticize nor insist upon in any aspect the shortcomings or high points of any video game. That much is painfully clear. His supposed points about plot twists, climaxes and plot devices is basic and elementary. I could easily compare a dozen or so high rated Emmy award winning movies and shows to B rated movies, and point out the same plot devices. This is just some sad tired person tying to insist upon everyone else that his opinion is somewhat law, and we are all too dumb to realize that soemthing we like is crap.

Well, I got news for this guy and anyone else that agrees with him. People like what they like. Just because you disagree with a point of view does not make you wrong. You can't just walk in here, start ****, and expect to walk away peacefully. Especially when you are going to be this blatently disrepectfull to the Halo Community , 343i, Bungie and the numerous smaller studios that help bring us this entertainment. This guy in the video can conscider himself officially f*cked and put on my "to-do" list, as well as the rest of the ignorant followers of his. Good day and good night!

So like he said.. they can survive falling from the sky for a few miles but can't survive crashing into a scarab....why didn't carter lock his armor? by the way halo reach blows. :)

Even though I really don't feel like replying to anymore of your really dumb posts, I can answer that one easily. If you bothered to play the game thru and actually watch the story at all, you would know that Carter was sevearly injured during the transport of Six and Emile. He was going to die anyway seeing as there was no medic support. The mission was was a one way trip from the beginning. So rather than die slow and alone somewhere, Carter decided to make sure the pelican hit and took down the target himself. Using armor lock would not have been an option, as his armor took too much damage, and more than likely was not functioning. Don't you think if he could have used it, and survived the whole ordeal and made it off Reach or had a chance to support Six or Emile a little longer he would have? Seriously man, pay attention to the story and the events as they unfold as a whole.

I'm completely ignoring the Reach blowing comment, seeing as how that is a simple minded person's opinion, with no fact or direct argumentive referrence included. But please, continue to flame away and ruin what reputation, if any, you ever had here or with the Halo community.

Even though I really don't feel like replying to anymore of your really dumb posts, I can answer that one easily. If you bothered to play the game thru and actually watch the story at all, you would know that Carter was sevearly injured during the transport of Six and Emile. He was going to die anyway seeing as there was no medic support. The mission was was a one way trip from the beginning. So rather than die slow and alone somewhere, Carter decided to make sure the pelican hit and took down the target himself. Using armor lock would not have been an option, as his armor took too much damage, and more than likely was not functioning. Don't you think if he could have used it, and survived the whole ordeal and made it off Reach or had a chance to support Six or Emile a little longer he would have? Seriously man, pay attention to the story and the events as they unfold as a whole.

I'm completely ignoring the Reach blowing comment, seeing as how that is a simple minded person's opinion, with no fact or direct argumentive referrence included. But please, continue to flame away and ruin what reputation, if any, you ever had here or with the Halo community.

Twin I say we stop replying to this kid. He is not worth it, all he does and wants is to troll. He doesn't even have his own ideas, an opinion, just borrows from others. He can't write more than 2 lines cause he doesn't know how. Let him be and let him rage all he wants.

Just exercising your mind :)